search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Re: Song on Ebay commercial

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

idk the lyrics 2 da 1 w/ da black guy...if ne1 gets dem email dem 2 AishwaryaAS12@aol.com i have da lyrics 2 da otha ebay song...

"When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer thing, pearlies on a string, jazz or swing...that's on eBay! Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!"

# 2 19 years ago

> idk the lyrics 2 da 1 w/ da black guy...if ne1 gets dem email dem 2 AishwaryaAS12@aol.com i have da lyrics 2 da otha ebay song...
>
> "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer thing, pearlies on a string, jazz or swing...that's on eBay! Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!"
>
> Okay, the song goes: "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay. A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay. Phones that ring, organizer thing, dance or swing, nice bling bling, that's on eBay, but today and it's on it's way, other users say you'll feel okay, That's on eBay!

There. Hope that helped. ;)
# 3 19 years ago

>I think that these are it... but im not sure
>
> "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's silk lined that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer things,jazz or swing, nice bling bling...that's on eBay! Come and Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!
>
>
# 4 19 years ago

can you send me the ebay lyrics you already have.
# 5 19 years ago

> idk the lyrics 2 da 1 w/ da black guy...if ne1 gets dem email dem 2 AishwaryaAS12@aol.com i have da lyrics 2 da otha ebay song...
>
> "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer thing, pearlies on a string, jazz or swing...that's on eBay! Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!"
>
>
# 6 18 years ago

>
> "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer thing, JAZZ OR SWING, NICE BLING BLING...that's on eBay! Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!"
>
>
# 7 19 years ago

>
>
>
# 8 17 years ago

I like the artist and song that is on the ebay commercial where the girl drops her ring down the drain and it ends up in a fish. Can you id the song and/or artist?

> > idk the lyrics 2 da 1 w/ da black guy...if ne1 gets dem email dem 2 AishwaryaAS12@aol.com i have da lyrics 2 da otha ebay song...
> >
> > "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer thing, pearlies on a string, jazz or swing...that's on eBay! Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!"
> >
> > Okay, the song goes: "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay. A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay. Phones that ring, organizer thing, dance or swing, nice bling bling, that's on eBay, but today and it's on it's way, other users say you'll feel okay, That's on eBay!
>
> There. Hope that helped. ;)
>
# 9 17 years ago

> I like the artist and song that is on the ebay commercial where the girl drops her ring down the drain and it ends up in a fish. Can you id the song and/or artist?
>
The name of the song your are looking for is "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" (French) by Edith Piaf. You can also hear this song in the German movie "Noboby Loves Me".

Enjoy
# 10 17 years ago

That song is by Edith Piaf - it's called 'Je ne regrette rien'

cheers
Rene
http://www.ad-titude.com

> I like the artist and song that is on the ebay commercial where the girl drops her ring down the drain and it ends up in a fish. Can you id the song and/or artist?
>
> > > idk the lyrics 2 da 1 w/ da black guy...if ne1 gets dem email dem 2 AishwaryaAS12@aol.com i have da lyrics 2 da otha ebay song...
> > >
> > > "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer thing, pearlies on a string, jazz or swing...that's on eBay! Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!"
> > >
> > > Okay, the song goes: "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay. A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay. Phones that ring, organizer thing, dance or swing, nice bling bling, that's on eBay, but today and it's on it's way, other users say you'll feel okay, That's on eBay!
> >
> > There. Hope that helped. ;)
> >
>
# 11 17 years ago

that song is "Non je ne regrette rien" by Edith Piaf
# 12 17 years ago

The name of the song is 'Non je ne regrette rein' and it's by Edith Piaf
# 13 17 years ago

>

are you talking about the song with the woman's voice? If so it is a song from the foriegn film Nobody Loves Me and I think the lady who did the music for it is Niki Reiser but I have been looking on and off for this music since i saw that film. If Im thinking of the wrong ebay comm. Im sorry! If not let me know.
# 14 17 years ago

>
> > > idk the lyrics 2 da 1 w/ da black guy...if ne1 gets dem email dem 2 AishwaryaAS12@aol.com i have da lyrics 2 da otha ebay song...
> > >
> > > "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay! A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay! Phones that ring, organizer thing, pearlies on a string, jazz or swing...that's on eBay! Buy today and it's on its way! Other users say you will feel okay! That's on eBay!"
> > >
> > > Okay, the song goes: "When you can't seem to find the baseball that's been signed, that's on eBay. A new toy you can wind, a men's suit that's sublime, that's on eBay. Phones that ring, organizer thing, dance or swing, nice bling bling, that's on eBay, but today and it's on it's way, other users say you'll feel okay, That's on eBay!
> >
> >
>
# 15 16 years ago

ANSWER: Edith Piaf's song "Non, je ne regrette rien"
LOVE IT!

>
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread