search user
Clipland Forum Other

about smoking

(The only message ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

This past weekend August 8, 2004 "Sunday Morning" show, was a segment on John Mellencamp. At the end of his interview he lit up a cigarette and said how much he would
want to stop smoking. My website Bronze Your Butt.com is all about why, how, and should. I want to send Mr. Mellencamp our T-Shirt gratis. It's concept may appeal to him. My direct approach is our children.Over 300,000 school age from 11 to 18 take up smoking per month.That adds up to over 3 million a yr. In 30 years 68% will be infected with various Lung Diseases.

This November 18th is the 27th anniversary of the Great American Smoke-Out. Since then 60 million people have Kicked The Habit. Unfortunitely over 9 million have died from smoking. Just picture 240 staduims each, seating 45,000 people, that's the gastly enormity of this deadly habit.

I appreciate and need a shipping address to John Mellencamp, I can use his support Thank you. AR
(The only message )

This Thread

Only 1 post in this thread yet