search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song used in JC Penny commercial very recently

(Messages 31 to 45 of 92 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

She's the little girl from "Mike's Super short Show" on the Disney Channel, She's in Missy Elliots Video's Too. Missy Appatrently Loves this Little girl casue she hunted her down to be in her Videos
# 32 19 years ago

Watz up.....i saw your message...so imma help you out.....the name is Stagga Lee-Rock yo' body (mic check 1,3)

> > I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
>
# 33 19 years ago

> > Thank goddd i found this song... it's soo awesome eh?? it's by Stagga Lee and it's called "rock your body, mic check 1,2" this is a hot song...
# 34 19 years ago

> > > Thank goddd i found this song... it's soo awesome eh?? it's by Stagga Lee and it's called "rock your body, mic check 1,2" this is a hot song...
>
# 35 19 years ago

Her name is Alyson Stoner.
# 36 19 years ago

damien
> her name is alyson stoner.
# 37 19 years ago

damien
> > the song name is 'rock your body (mic check 1,2)'
# 38 19 years ago

> Alyson is really col and pretty and someone thinks that she is Missy Elliot's niece!
# 39 19 years ago

> > I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
>
# 40 19 years ago

The little brown haired girl currently has a show that runs in between show commercials on Nickelodeon called "Mike's super short show." Thought you might want to know.

> Watz up.....i saw your message...so imma help you out.....the name is Stagga Lee-Rock yo' body (mic check 1,3)
>
>
>
>
>
> > > I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
> >
>
# 41 19 years ago

The little brown haired girl currently has a show that runs in between show commercials on Nickelodeon called "Mike's super short show." Thought you might want to know.

> Watz up.....i saw your message...so imma help you out.....the name is Stagga Lee-Rock yo' body (mic check 1,3)
>
>
>
>
>
> > > I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
> >
>
# 42 19 years ago

yeah hey umm.. when u git those words.. send them to me in e-mail.. or im me at umm.. XoJustYewandIoX thats my aim s/n.. i really wanna know them words.. lol.. me n my friends were singing that song in IA and we're doing it in the talent show! hehe yeah.. holla atchyah girly

<3 Meagan Marie*
# 43 19 years ago

Roc Ya Body "Mic Check 1, 2" by M.V.P.
# 44 19 years ago

> > > > Thank goddd i found this song... it's soo awesome eh?? it's by Stagga Lee and it's called "rock your body, mic check 1,2" this is a hot song...
> > did you notice the girl with long dark hair in the older kids spot is the girl in the Linkin Park Video "Numb" anyone know her name?
>
# 45 19 years ago

> > > > Thank goddd i found this song... it's soo awesome eh?? it's by Stagga Lee and it's called "rock your body, mic check 1,2" this is a hot song...
> > did you notice the girl with long dark hair in the older kids spot is the girl in the Linkin Park Video "Numb" anyone know her name?
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 92 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread