search user
Clipland Forum Other

song used in JC Penny commercial very recently

(Messages 1 to 15 of 92 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
# 2 19 years ago

> Thank goddd i found this song... it's soo awesome eh?? it's by Stagga Lee and it's called "rock your body, mic check 1,2" this is a hot song...
# 3 19 years ago

> I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
# 4 19 years ago

her name is Alyson Stoner shes so sweet and can dance her ass off I love her so much!
# 5 19 years ago

hey guys I found the song from JC Penny's comemrcial. It's by Stagga Lee and it's called "Rock Your Body (Mic Check 1,2)". There's a clip of it that you can listen to on amazon.com
# 6 19 years ago

> I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

> > I think the ad is for JC Penny's...kids going back to school. I know it has kids of different ages dancing to the song on different commercials (one for grade school, one for high school). Some of it goes "Rock your body, (something?>"step") one, two". One of the kid dancers was in Missy Elliott's video. She is good. A little brown haired girl. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.
> wats the songs name!!!!
# 9 18 years ago

James
Artist
Stagga Lee

Song Title
Rock Your Body (mic check 1,2

# 10 18 years ago

The song is "Rock Ya Body" by Stagga Lee ...
# 11 18 years ago

The song is "Rock Ya Body" by Stagga Lee ...
# 12 18 years ago

That song is tha bomb! Makes ya wanna get up and daaance! I gotta find that CD. Is it new?
# 13 18 years ago

Just C
Allison Stoner
# 14 19 years ago

Music video @ http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/universalmotown/universal/mvp/video/00_rockyabodymiccheck1,2.asx
# 15 19 years ago

The Song is
Artist: M.V.P ft Stagga Lee
Title: Rock You Body Mic Check 1,2
(Messages 1 to 15 of 92 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread