Quantcast
Clipland Forum > Other >
Nissan acoustic guitar ad
(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 Wednesday 10/02/02

Please help me figure out who plays that solo acoustic guitar in one of the new nissan commercials. I'm going bonkers..........
Advertisement
# 2 Monday 10/07/02

Re: Nissan acoustic guitar ad
> Please help me figure out who plays that solo acoustic guitar in one of the new nissan commercials. I'm going bonkers..........
I'd really like to know as well.
# 3 Monday 10/07/02

I'd like to know the answer to this question also! mo
# 4 Monday 10/07/02

> Please help me figure out who plays that solo acoustic guitar in one of the new nissan commercials. I'm going bonkers..........
I've seen various new Nissan commercials. The song I recognize is by the Dandy Warhols called Godless off of their 2000 album '13 tales from urban bohemia.' It's the first song on a highly recommended album.

# 5 Tuesday 10/08/02

Did you ever find out who plays that song and what it's called??? If so please write me back and let me know. I'm going bonkers too.
Thank you
# 6 Thursday 10/10/02

I assume the one most of us are wondering about is the new Z spot with the license plates... it's a puzzler. I sampled the song below on cdnow, and it's not the Z track. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
> I've seen various new Nissan commercials. The song I recognize is by the Dandy Warhols called Godless off of their 2000 album '13 tales from urban bohemia.' It's the first song on a highly recommended album.

# 7 Sunday 10/13/02

# 8 Sunday 10/13/02

> : Please help me figure out who plays that solo acoustic guitar in one of the new nissan commercials. I'm going bonkers..........
Good luck. I emailed Nissan. No response. I email Chiat/Day the ad agency. No response. I called Chiat/Day (their website is an atrocity) No response. Who the )$((*@@ is this person?
I've played fingerstyle for 35 years. Wife never says a word. She hears the Nissan ad and calls into the living room. Hey that's good. Well... I still wanna know who it is.
# 9 Sunday 10/13/02

http://forums.spinner.com/showthread.php?threadid=5245
pez girl found out who this is. It was scored for the ad by Elias Arts. The title is De Javu.
Now who is Elias arts and how to get a copy of this or other stuff by it/him/her/them!
# 10 Tuesday 10/15/02

Elias Arts is a company that creates background sounds for presentations...
http://www.eliasarts.com/

: Please help me figure out who plays that solo acoustic guitar in one of the new nissan commercials. I'm going bonkers..........

# 11 Thursday 10/17/02

> : Please help me figure out who plays that solo acoustic guitar in one of the new nissan commercials. I'm going bonkers..........
> I'd really like to know as well.
> same here

# 12 Sunday 10/20/02

Dandy Worhals
# 13 Thursday 10/31/02

ravi
I haven't found that song either but I did find this guy's web site, apparently he was invited to be in that commercial.
http://www.zheaven.com/. Scroll down to the posting from 9/12/02, it has a link to the commercial. You can download it and save it on your computer at least.

# 14 Tuesday 11/19/02

Jeff
If you're talking about the commercial with the license plates for the Z, its 'De javu' by Elias Arts. It was apparently done specifically for the commercial. Elias Arts is a company, not a particular artist. http://www.eliasarts.com
# 15 Tuesday 11/19/02

THAT'S AT LEAST 2 OF US!!! COULD IT BE MICHAEL HEDGES FROM WINDOM HILL? WE NEED HELP BAD. I'LL BUY EVERY CD HE HAS!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
This Thread