search user
Clipland Forum Other

Citibank commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

What's the name of song and artist in the Citibank commercial in movie theatres, where this singer sings:
"Live is full of beautiful things..."?
Can anybody help?-Thanks!
# 2 19 years ago

> What's the name of song and artist in the Citibank commercial in movie theatres, where this singer sings:
> "Live is full of beautiful things..."?
> Can anybody help?-Thanks!
The song is from "Doctor Doolittle" and was written, I think, by Leslie Bricusse. I seem to remember reading that this particular recording was performed by Erikah Badu, but I've been unable to find it.
# 3 19 years ago

> >In one citibank commercial airing sometime not long ago, there was this guy moving to the beat of this trance/techno joint....it was a really nice track....the same trance sone was used in the episode "Mars Attack" of the tv show "ER"...also it was play in "vanilla sky" the movie at the VERY Beginning of the club scene, when tom cruise walks in....i like that trance\techno beat, but i do not know the ttitle or the artist who compiled it....anyone knows?...email me at kingsley_o2000@yahoo.com
# 4 19 years ago

> What's the name of the song and artist in the Citibank commercial
# 5 19 years ago

What is the name of the song and artist in the Citibank commercial where 2 little boys are in the backyard wearing capes and flexing their muscle??Thanks!!!
# 6 19 years ago

> What's the name of song and artist in the Citibank commercial in movie theatres, where this singer sings:
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song and artist in the Citibank commercial where 2 little boys are in the backyard wearing capes and flexing their muscle??Thanks!!!
> Is it 100 Years by 5 for Fighting?
# 9 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song and artist in the Citibank commercial where 2 little boys are in the backyard wearing capes and flexing their muscle??Thanks!!!
> I'm also looking for this song so if anybody knows who it is let me know. Thanks.
# 10 18 years ago

> > What is the name of the song and artist in the Citibank commercial where 2 little boys are in the backyard wearing capes and flexing their muscle??Thanks!!!
> > I'm also looking for this song so if anybody knows who it is let me know. Thanks.
>
this is funny, my grandma and i sat down the other night to try to figure out that song on guitar, i got it very quickly but i too am on the quest of finding out who played it...
# 11 18 years ago

100 Years by Five For Fighting
> > What is the name of the song and artist in the Citibank commercial where 2 little boys are in the backyard wearing capes and flexing their muscle??Thanks!!!
> > I'm also looking for this song so if anybody knows who it is let me know. Thanks.
>
# 12 18 years ago

> > What's the name of song and artist in the Citibank commercial in movie theatres, where this singer sings:
> > "Live is full of beautiful things..."?
> > Can anybody help?-Thanks!
>
Might be '100 Years' by Five for Fighting
# 13 18 years ago

> > What's the name of song and artist in the Citibank commercial in movie theatres, where this singer sings:
>
yes its 100 years by five for fighting
# 14 18 years ago

> I would love to know who sings that song and what it is called
# 15 18 years ago

>
Did you ever find out the name of the song? I'd love to know that information too. Thanks.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread