search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

lowe's commerical song

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does any one know the song played during the Lowe's commercial? Is it a real song out on an album? It's just rhythm and soft vocals. Please email me, thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

I have also been plagued by this question. I would love to find that song alos but I read in another message board where some one on the board actually contacted lowes regarding the song and lowes said they had a Ny production team to it. the production team is called To The Beat Productions and the song is not released and if I remember correctly they said they werent planning on releasing it.
# 3 18 years ago

Kay
> Does any one know the song played during the Lowe's commercial? Is it a real song out on an album? It's just rhythm and soft vocals. Please email me, thanks!
>

Yes. It's Bruce Hornsby's "Gonna be some changes made"
# 4 17 years ago

> > Does any one know the song played during the Lowe's commercial? Is it a real song out on an album? It's just rhythm and soft vocals. Please email me, thanks!
> >
>
> Yes. It's Bruce Hornsby's "Gonna be some changes made"
>WHAT ALBUM IS THIS SONG ON??? I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL THE TRACKS AND CAN'T FIND IT UNLESS IT IS TITLED THE CHANGES.....???????
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread