search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Polo Blue Commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i'm looking for the song on the new POLO BLUE commercial by ralph lauren. It goes something like, 'i'm gonna make you love me for a million years.' or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ADAM
# 2 20 years ago

> The nice people at customer service at polo.com gave me the following answer. Enjoy.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Polo Blue fragrance
commercial. The song is titled 'I'm Going to Make You Love Me' and is by the
Jayhawks.
Thank you for your interest in Polo Ralph Lauren. If you have
additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Sincerely,
Stephanie
Polo.com Customer Support Representative

# 3 21 years ago

>
: i'm looking for the song on the new POLO BLUE commercial by ralph lauren. It goes something like, 'i'm gonna make you love me for a million years.' or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ADAM

# 4 21 years ago

> :
:> the title of the song is i m gonna make you love me by the jayhawks on the album smile
# 5 21 years ago

Who is the female model in the n
>
: i'm looking for the song on the new POLO BLUE commercial by ralph lauren. It goes something like, 'i'm gonna make you love me for a million years.' or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ADAM

# 6 21 years ago

> : The nice people at customer service at polo.com gave me the following answer. Enjoy.
> Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Polo Blue fragrance
: commercial. The song is titled 'I'm Going to Make You Love Me' and is by the
: Jayhawks.
> Thank you for your interest in Polo Ralph Lauren. If you have
: additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
> Sincerely,
: Stephanie
: Polo.com Customer Support Representative

# 7 21 years ago

> : i think it's called 'i'm gonna make you love me' by the jayhawks (a very cool band)
>> i'm looking for the song on the new POLO BLUE commercial by ralph lauren. It goes something like, 'i'm gonna make you love me for a million years.' or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ADAM

# 8 20 years ago

m
who is the male model in the Polo Blue ad????
>>
:> i'm looking for the song on the new POLO BLUE commercial by ralph lauren. It goes something like, 'i'm gonna make you love me for a million years.' or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ADAM

# 9 20 years ago

> >
I'm looking that song too

please send me a mail if you found something

> : i'm looking for the song on the new POLO BLUE commercial by ralph lauren. It goes something like, 'i'm gonna make you love me for a million years.' or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ADAM
>
>
# 10 20 years ago

where can i download the ralph lauren perfume tv commercial.?>?
# 11 19 years ago

> i'm looking for the song on the new POLO BLUE commercial by ralph lauren. It goes something like, 'i'm gonna make you love me for a million years.' or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ADAM
>
the song is by the Goo Goo Dolls it is called Slide, i'm pretty sure.
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread