search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for song on car commercial....

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

The car commercial where blond woman is going through stages of her life with dog and different guys... song '... with my boyfriend, my lucky boyfriend...' playing on commercial. I need title and artist if anyone knows... thanks a bunch!
EAGaska
# 2 21 years ago

dave
> The car commercial where blond woman is going through stages of her life with dog and different guys... song '... with my boyfriend, my lucky boyfriend...' playing on commercial. I need title and artist if anyone knows... thanks a bunch!
> EAGaska
It's Genius of Love by the Tom Tom Club
It's Genius of Love by the Tom Tom Club

# 3 21 years ago

> The car commercial where blond woman is going through stages of her life with dog and different guys... song '... with my boyfriend, my lucky boyfriend...' playing on commercial. I need title and artist if anyone knows... thanks a bunch!
> EAGaska
Artist: Tom Tom Club
Song Title: Genius of Love
# 4 21 years ago

The song is Genius Of Love by Tom Tom Club

: The car commercial where blond woman is going through stages of her life with dog and different guys... song '... with my boyfriend, my lucky boyfriend...' playing on commercial. I need title and artist if anyone knows... thanks a bunch!
> EAGaska

# 5 21 years ago

Im looking for the song title in one of those car commercials and part of the lyrics are ' you gotta have nothin', if you wanna be with me' and I just wanted to know if anyone knew the title of that song
# 6 21 years ago

Hello have you got the name of that song? If u have can u tell me what its called?

# 7 21 years ago

> EAGaska

I need that song to! I heard a Meriah Carrey version of it, so I'll find that one and then find the real one and let you know.

# 8 21 years ago

'Artist': Mariah Carey
Track: 'Fantasy'
# 9 21 years ago

Bill
> EAGaska
The Tom Tom Club - Genius of Love
# 10 21 years ago

Happy Helper
The artist is The Tom Tom Club
Can't remember the exact title of song
> EAGaska

# 11 21 years ago

And its in FANTASY BY MARIA CAREY IN THE BRIDGE
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread