search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Liliana Dominguez

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

FASHION
the actress in Levis´s commercial is the mexican top model Liliana Dominguez she´s sensational, What do you think'
# 2 21 years ago

> the actress in Levis´s commercial is the mexican top model Liliana Dominguez she´s sensational, What do you think'

# 3 21 years ago

I think she is awesome she has a true beaty with her grayish eyes and her unik nose makes the perfect combination, check out her unoficcial fan club:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/liliana_bella/
yave*
# 4 20 years ago

> the actress in Levis´s commercial is the mexican top model Liliana Dominguez she´s sensational, What do you think'
> I am so glad that there is actually a mexican top model!! She gives me hope of being one!!
# 5 20 years ago

Yo solo quiero saber si su Papá es mi Tío Mario.

Atte Jorge
# 6 19 years ago

>
# 7 18 years ago

> > the actress in Levis´s commercial is the mexican top model Liliana Dominguez she´s sensational, What do you think'
> Where can I get that commercial in Internet? I'd like to see it.
>
# 8 18 years ago

JARED
> > the actress in Levis´s commercial is the mexican top model Liliana Dominguez she´s sensational, What do you think'
>
>
YHEA SHE IS GREAT, SHE`S NOT USUAL SUPERMODEL , SHE BETTER . YEHA LILIANA.
# 9 16 years ago

> > the actress in Levis?s commercial is the mexican top model Liliana Dominguez she?s sensational, What do you think'
>
>
LILILIAN DOMINGUEZ MODEL IN LEVI`S , DIET COKE , VIDEO JAY Z "CHANGE CLOTHES" & INDIBAND ELEFANT "MISFIT" IS AMAZING THE BEST SUPERMODEL OVER THE WORLD, SHE SO INUSUALL ONLY ONE
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread