search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I want to talk to Hillary Duff.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 62 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi Hillary Duff this is Shannon and I want to talk to you.Do you have time to talk to me?If you do have enough time can you talk to me?Because I realy want to talk to you!!
If you want to call me or talk to me my e-mail address is prissy1122@cox.net and my phone number is 432-3699!!! bye bye
# 2 19 years ago

Hey hillary am 16 and Ma lil sis shes 7 and she loves your show so much and she keeps on botherin me about you so I said Ill try to get her to talk to u so emial me iight www.LatinoPapi246@aol.com
# 3 19 years ago

Hey hillary am 16 and Ma lil sis shes 7 and she loves your show so much and she keeps on botherin me about you so I said Ill try to get her to talk to u so emial me iight www.LatinoPapi246@aol.com peace
# 4 19 years ago

hey wats up your coming here were i live in wichita ks to have a concert.i would really like to go but my family an i dont have much money. my mom is lad off her job.im 13 yrs. old turning 14 yrs. old in septmber.all i wat is to get a ticket,or just meet u ,or maybe both.so please e-mail me or call me at 316-744-6118.
# 5 19 years ago

Hey Hillary Duff, I'm JC.
I'm a big fan and I love to
say that I have a big crush on you.
I'm 16 years old from North Lauderdale, Florida. You rock, the Lizzie McGuire show
is interesting, so is the Cinderella Story.
I would like to here from you.
so mail me at JCx75@yahoo.com
HAVE A NICE DAY
SEE YA.
# 6 19 years ago

> Hi Hillary Duff this is Shannon and I want to talk to you.Do you have time to talk to me?If you do have enough time can you talk to me?Because I realy want to talk to you!!
> If you want to call me or talk to me my e-mail address is prissy1122@cox.net and my phone number is 432-3699!!! bye bye
# 7 19 years ago

hi hilary duff i am a fan of yours i want to no if i can have your phone number so we can play tothyer my is 801 583 5917
# 8 19 years ago

> Hi Hillary Duff, nice to talk to you I'm a big fan of you. i was wondering if I can talk to you on email sometime? I think your great At everything Singging Dancing acting Its always been my dream. So how have you been? i'v been good. my Email adrees is kitty1905@cableone.net
bye
your friend
Sarah Ann Garrison Taylor camble
# 9 19 years ago

Hi, i am josephine, i am from argentina and i love your music!!!..
I am with a friend that is in love with you...jeje
First we knew you because of lizzie mc guire...but now also because of your super songs...
I want to talk to you to make you a question...there is a song...'I want you to want me' ...do you sing it ??...cause i've been looking for it and i didn't find it...
i am sorry if my verbs tenses are wrong, but i don't know very well english...
good luck kisses....
josephine and victoria
(it is josefina raly)
# 10 19 years ago

First we knew you because of lizzie mc guire...but now also because of your super songs...
I want to talk to you to make you a question...there is a song...'I want you to want me' ...do you sing it ??...cause i've been looking for it and i didn't find it...
good luck kisses....
josephine and victoria
(it is josefina really)
# 11 19 years ago

good luck kisses....
josephine and victoria
(it is josefina really)
# 12 19 years ago

good luck kisses....
josephine and victoria
(it is josefina really)
# 13 19 years ago

good luck kisses....
josephine and victoria
(it is josefina really)
# 14 19 years ago

HILLARY!!!! I aam a new fan:) I used to not like you nut now love you! If you can will you plz e-mail me...I know you wont get back to me caus your so busy but please try:)
# 15 19 years ago

> Hey Hillary Duff, I'm JC.
> I'm a big fan and I love to
> say that I have a big crush on you.
> I'm 16 years old from North Lauderdale, Florida. You rock, the Lizzie McGuire show
> is interesting, so is the Cinderella Story.
> I would like to here from you.
> so mail me at JCx75@yahoo.com
> HAVE A NICE DAY
> SEE YA.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 62 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread