search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Six flags commercial music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 62 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

What is the name of the song and artist? I heard the music in a store the other day and there were lyrics as well.So far, my search for the habit forming music has been unsuccessful.
# 2 19 years ago

CzarTylear
It's called "We Like To Party" and its by Vengaboys.
# 3 19 years ago

Mr. Seven
> What is the name of the song and artist?

The called We Like To Party, and is done by the VengaBoys.
They call the old man Mr. Six
# 4 19 years ago

what is the name of the song and who is the female artist who sings it.
# 5 19 years ago

THAT IS THE BEST COMMERCIAL EVER, I'VE SEEN IT SOO MUCH THAT I MEMORIZED THE DANCE...I'M LIKE A JUNIOR MR. SIX
# 6 19 years ago

THAT IS THE BEST COMMERCIAL EVER, I'VE SEEN IT SOO MUCH THAT I MEMORIZED THE DANCE...I'M LIKE A JUNIOR MR. SIX
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

> THAT IS THE BEST COMMERCIAL EVER, I'VE SEEN IT SOO MUCH THAT I MEMORIZED THE DANCE...I'M LIKE A JUNIOR MR. SIX
# 9 19 years ago

> Hey! the song is "We like to party" by the Venga boys. I saw this on Six Flags .com. Duh, its kinnda obvious to check the website.

peace out man,
the old man still dances on, man!!! '_'
# 10 19 years ago

> What is the name of the song and artist? I heard the music in a store the other day and there were lyrics as well.So far, my search for the habit forming music has been unsuccessful.
# 11 19 years ago

:"(THE NAME OF THE BAND IS >VENGBOYS< I want to know the name of the song that the Six Flags comercial has on it. I would also like to know who has it and or where to get it. Or if it comes in media player form, thats great to.
# 12 19 years ago

> :"(THE NAME OF THE BAND IS >VENGBOYS< I want to know the name of the song that the Six Flags comercial has on it. I would also like to know who has it and or where to get it. Or if it comes in media player form, thats great to.

The name of the song is "We Like to Party"- and it is the Venga Boys, it can be downloaded about anywhere, WinMX is still the safest site to do this on....and it can be downloaded from Nokia and free ring tones, and your cell phone ring tone too.
Have a great day!
:-)
Nikki
# 13 18 years ago

It's Boom, Boom, Boom by The Vengaboys ;)
# 14 18 years ago

There's a new Zellers commercial they recently started playing on T.V. that has a summery theme with beach stuff, etc. on it and I LOVE the song thats playing on it... It has lovely harmonies and has a sort of Paul Simon sound to it... Anyone know the name of the tune??
# 15 18 years ago

The song is "When the night feels my song" by Bedouin Soundclash.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 62 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread