search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

VH1 Come on and Dance With Me

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Ry
Who sings this song? And who is the girl with the blonde hair and leather jacket during the music interlude, the picture has a blue tint.
# 2 19 years ago

> Who sings this song? And who is the girl with the blonde hair and leather jacket during the music interlude, the picture has a blue tint.
# 3 19 years ago

its called "Dance with Me" by the Sounds, they're a very good group actually their album is "Living in America"
# 4 19 years ago

who sings that song with the lyrics "come on and dance with me" on I Love the 90's. it's played at the end of an episode on the credits sometimes. please e-mail me back, thx
# 5 19 years ago

> Who sings this song? And who is the girl with the blonde hair and leather jacket during the music interlude, the picture has a blue tint.

i know it, its by THE SOUNDS-COME DANCE WITH ME.the girl is Maja Ivarsson. de nada
# 6 19 years ago

> > Who sings this song? And who is the girl with the blonde hair and leather jacket during the music interlude, the picture has a blue tint.
>
# 7 19 years ago

> > Who sings this song? And who is the girl with the blonde hair and leather jacket during the music interlude, the picture has a blue tint.
>
Yea, who is she? name of band please
# 8 19 years ago

# 9 19 years ago

Ryan
> Sung by "The Sounds" and the blond that you are referring to is their lead singer.
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread