search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for a trance song heard in White Chicks Movie

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
Question

Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
# 2 19 years ago

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction, come on guys that song has been out for a while

Edit:
As many dance/techno/EDM songs, this songs exists in various remixes. The radio edit can be seen here, along with it's quite well known "tool girls" music video:
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Edited by sora on Wed Mar 16 16:44:46 2022
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

so what is the answer?
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

what is the music when the white chicks are going to the beach please answer fast.Can you please tell me the name of the singer and the title of the song.
send to me at my e-m@il add:
tho_mask@hotmail.com
thanks
# 11 19 years ago

Does anybody know what song it was in White chicks that all the girls were singing. its supposed to be a white girl song.
# 12 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
>
# 13 19 years ago

ummmmm .. yeah .. even i knew that ...
# 14 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song, and the break danceing song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
>
# 15 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the trance/techno song, and the break danceing song in the White Chicks Movie where Latrell Spencer (the buff ass black dude) dances to in the club. its a hot ass song and I've been trying to find it but I have no clue what its called. Somebody please help me out. Thanks in advance.
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread