Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The new Tic-Tac commercial.

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

What is the name of the girl in the new 30% larger Tic Tac commercial? -Alex
# 2 19 years ago

I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know where I could get a good picture of her? I need an example of her hairstyle.
# 3 19 years ago

> What is the name of the girl in the new 30% larger Tic Tac commercial? -Alex
> Is it the actress who played Nellie Olsen on "Little House?"
# 4 19 years ago

> > What is the name of the girl in the new 30% larger Tic Tac commercial? -Alex
> > Is it the actress who played Nellie Olsen on "Little House?"
>
That is what I was thinking too! It has got to be her! If that is the case her name is Alison Arngrim.
# 5 19 years ago

> I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know where I could get a good picture of her? I need an example of her hairstyle.
# 6 19 years ago

Her name is Crystal. She has also been in the following commercials:

Hanes underwear, Nissan (the one with the car that drives into the store), Subway and Shane Jewelry.

She was also in an episode of the Sopranos. She's a friend of a friend from New York. She moved to LA about a year ago.

> > I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know where I could get a good picture of her? I need an example of her hairstyle.
>
# 7 19 years ago

loving:caring friend,patient,sweet person........
# 8 19 years ago

> I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know where I could get a good picture of her? I need an example of her hairstyle.

go to tictacusa.com/freshmint.html
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

> > I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know where I could get a good picture of her? I need an example of her hairstyle.
>
# 11 19 years ago

tammy
It lloks like Alison Arngrim from little house on the prairie.
# 12 19 years ago

tammy
It looks like Alison Arngrim from little house on the prairie.
# 13 19 years ago

# 14 19 years ago

Where can I get a good picture of her? I've been looking for a picture of her hairstyle.
# 15 19 years ago

> Where can I get a good picture of her? I've been looking for a picture of her hairstyle.
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread