search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

the newest mercedes benz commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

im trying to fin out the theme song from the newest mercedes benz commercial c-class
it startes with words i got the world on a string ........
# 2 19 years ago

> im trying to fin out the theme song from the newest mercedes benz commercial c-class
> it startes with words i got the world on a string ........
> Erin O'Hara or Ann M. Hayden sang that version of the song...the original was sang by Frank Sinatra...check out www.erinohara.com..she says she sang it for the commercial
# 3 19 years ago

> im trying to fin out the theme song from the newest mercedes benz commercial c-class

I would love to know wo sings that song also, please let me know. is it norah jones?
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

I'm trying to find out the song for a mercedes benz commercial where the video shows people and their cars, just photos, and the song is like a funky techno electronic beat. It's pretty new but I haven't seen it in a while.
# 8 19 years ago

erinohara.com ....check it out.
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 19 years ago

> > im trying to fin out the theme song from the newest mercedes benz commercial c-class
> > it startes with words i got the world on a string ........
>
> I would love to know wo sings that song also, please let me know. is it norah jones?
>
# 13 19 years ago

Blue
The real singer from the actual commercial was not Erin ohara or kay starr it was Lisa Stansfield,
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

there is a commercial running now about how much the owners of mercedes benz cars love their car - the lyrics speak about 'keeping a picture on the wall'
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread