search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Milk music video

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

James
hey does anyone remember the music video where there was a milk container walking around do you know the song/ artist? let me know. Thanks!!!
# 2 21 years ago

Serita
I remember the video quite clearly. There was a 'male' milk carton that went on an adventure and fell in love with a 'female' milk carton. It was a really original concept.
The artist is 'Blur' and the name of the song is 'Coffee & TV'. It is on their album entitled '13'.
# 3 20 years ago

April
> I remember the video quite clearly. There was a 'male' milk carton that went on an adventure and fell in love with a 'female' milk carton. It was a really original concept.
> The artist is 'Blur' and the name of the song is 'Coffee & TV'. It is on their album entitled '13'.
>
# 4 20 years ago

> >
>
Do you have the clip of the milk commercial where the man's arms fall off due to lack of calcium?

# 5 20 years ago

> >
>
Do you have the clip of the milk commercial where the man's arms fall off due to lack of calcium?

# 6 20 years ago

> >
>

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread