search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Re: Re: ask song lyrics of christian bautista song "the way you look at me"

(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

> > > hi gud D!!!may i ask lyrics of the song the way you at me by christian bautista...
> > >
> > > hope i can have it direct to my email address... tnx and more power!!!
> >
>
# 2 19 years ago

> > > > hi gud D!!!may i ask lyrics of the song the way you at me by christian bautista...
> > > >
> > > > hope i can have it direct to my email address... tnx and more power!!!
> > >
> >
>
# 3 19 years ago

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SEND ME THE LATEST SONG OF CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA, I DONT KNOW THE EXACT TITLE OF THE SONG BUT THE LINE GOES LIKE THIS... YOUR THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYER... ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE....
# 4 19 years ago

> > > > hi gud D!!!may i ask lyrics of the song the way you at me by christian bautista...
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 5 19 years ago

pls!!can you give the lyrics of the way you look at me by christian bautista... 'caus it makes me very inspired wen i hear the song. thx!!!
# 6 19 years ago

> I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SEND ME THE LATEST SONG OF CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA, I DONT KNOW THE EXACT TITLE OF THE SONG BUT THE LINE GOES LIKE THIS... YOUR THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYER... ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE....
# 7 19 years ago

> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 8 19 years ago

> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 9 19 years ago

> I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SEND ME THE LATEST SONG OF CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA, I DONT KNOW THE EXACT TITLE OF THE SONG BUT THE LINE GOES LIKE THIS... YOUR THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYER... ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE....
# 10 19 years ago

> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 11 19 years ago

> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 12 19 years ago

> > > > > hi gud D!!!may i ask lyrics of the song the way you at me by christian bautista...
> > > > >
> > > > > hope i can have it direct to my email address... tnx and more power!!!
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 13 19 years ago

"angels brought me here" iz not christian's song its actually an australian idol song in d name Guy Sebastian. the current song of christian is "hands to heaven". hope u know this time. any reaction u can e-mail me atgreen_phoenix@eudoramail.com or lycosmail

if u want to ask something new about music I can help u....k..
# 14 19 years ago

> > I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SEND ME THE LATEST SONG OF CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA, I DONT KNOW THE EXACT TITLE OF THE SONG BUT THE LINE GOES LIKE THIS... YOUR THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYER... ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE....
>
# 15 19 years ago

hi there mister Christian Bautista I hope I can have the lyrics of the song "the way u look at me" coz i'm joining a contest and that song is my piece...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

rey
(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread