search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HELP ME!!!! Girl in Crest White Strips Commerical

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Please someone tell me the girls name in the White Strips commercial. I am talking about the one who says, "Guys, it was only a week", when talking about her being the Queen of non-commitment. Please help!!!!
# 2 19 years ago

Hi. I don't know her name, but I have found a copy of the commercial on the Crest website at http://www.whitestrips.com/commercials/Commitment.mpg

I'm looking for her name too... she's awesomely cute!!

> Please someone tell me the girls name in the White Strips commercial. I am talking about the one who says, "Guys, it was only a week", when talking about her being the Queen of non-commitment. Please help!!!!
# 3 19 years ago

My mother is trying to find a photo of her, as she looks like my niece. Mum was told her name is Cynthia Daniels - if you find a photo please email. THANKS!
# 4 19 years ago

> My mother is trying to find a photo of her, as she looks like my niece. Mum was told her name is Cynthia Daniels - if you find a photo please email. THANKS!
>
Cynthia Daniels is the girl in the middle of the three, I am looking for the one that used the whitestrips.
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread