search user
Clipland Forum Other

Re: Re:Re i hate hate hate hate hillary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 47 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

i don't see why so many people like her i mean she is a really bad role model!!!
sorry but i hate hate hate hate hate hate hillary duff
# 17 19 years ago

lilpaperbox
man she is good ay? one day she will wake up and realise that she cant sing 4 nuts
# 18 19 years ago

>
don't be so jealous she's okay
# 19 19 years ago

YEAH!! Bless UR SOUL!!!
# 20 19 years ago

> Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
omg i h8 hillary duff she is the uglyiest fattest retard on the planet. all her movies suck and she is probably the worst singer/actress in the world. she is sooooo lame. only 5 year olds listen 2 her music. my sister baught her album the other day and after she listend 2 it she snapped it in half. soon after i threw it in the fire. she is sooo gay and i h8 her sooo much. i hope her crispy soul burns in hell. she is just soo lame. wen will she realise that people dont like her suck ass music and that most people will perfer green day (they rule) and like simple plan and all that. she sucks!!! and i think she is a lesbien. also she is soo lame.
love little aimee
# 21 18 years ago

hillary sucks a** and is a b****
# 22 18 years ago

Hey hey, Yea hillary sux ass, i am gcs biggest fan n joel is goin around wiv sum stupid "blonde" bimbo wearin a tiny pink skirt carryin a dog wiv a pink outfit?! arghh n also she is onli lyk a few yrs oldr dan me! n she cannot sing > > Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
> omg i h8 hillary duff she is the uglyiest fattest retard on the planet. all her movies suck and she is probably the worst singer/actress in the world. she is sooooo lame. only 5 year olds listen 2 her music. my sister baught her album the other day and after she listend 2 it she snapped it in half. soon after i threw it in the fire. she is sooo gay and i h8 her sooo much. i hope her crispy soul burns in hell. she is just soo lame. wen will she realise that people dont like her suck ass music and that most people will perfer green day (they rule) and like simple plan and all that. she sucks!!! and i think she is a lesbien. also she is soo lame.
> love little aimee
# 23 18 years ago

Ok i hate hillary duff.I dont like her acting,I dont like her singing,and I dont like her.I dont like how everyone likes her so much.Her songs suck.So thats all folks.
# 24 18 years ago

OMG I HATE HER TOO!! looks like we both hate her with a passion... SHE TRIES 2 B PUNK BUT SHE AINT! SHES SO FUCKING GAY AND I WISH SHE WOULD JUST GO BACK TO THE SHIT HOLE SHE CAME FROM AND DIE THERE WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE!!! I HATE HER SO MUCH SHES SO TRYHARD, FAKE, TACKY, WANNA-BE, LOSER, AND EVERY OTHER INSULT IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY! I HATE HER! DIE BITCH DIE!

punk rules 4 life
luv samieh
xoxoxoxoxoxox
p.s. if u have msn, add me! =D
# 25 18 years ago

dont say tht bout her cuz when u r makin fun of her ur makin fun of me , n she is so not fat , ur probably fatter than she is . yo aimee when or if u eva get a record deal im sure no 1 would wanna listen to u .. n lindsay lohan is worse than her so .....
luv h
e
a
t
h
e
r <3333~ muah ~
# 26 18 years ago

i dont like hillary she is such a ugly bioch
# 27 18 years ago

oi skank fuckn shut you dirty skank mouth as the bands u mentioned are perhaps the gayest bands ever concieved, ur obviously like 5 yrs old and dont have any idea for talent as if u would u wouldnt listen 2 such soft cock bands as greenday and simple plan
# 28 18 years ago

karla castro and sonia chavez
we sooooo soooo h8 her too!!!!! she suxs so much ass! how did she ever make it into the buisness!why is joel even going out with her gosh we have nothing more to say than the fact that she is fake and a total loser!!!
# 29 18 years ago

F u Hillary
u goody-too-shoes
U cant sing
cant act
u suck at everything
its not our fault ur a fat cow

GO DIE
# 30 18 years ago

> > Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
> omg i h8 hillary duff she is the uglyiest fattest retard on the planet. all her movies suck and she is probably the worst singer/actress in the world. she is sooooo lame. only 5 year olds listen 2 her music. my sister baught her album the other day and after she listend 2 it she snapped it in half. soon after i threw it in the fire. she is sooo gay and i h8 her sooo much. i hope her crispy soul burns in hell. she is just soo lame. wen will she realise that people dont like her suck ass music and that most people will perfer green day (they rule) and like simple plan and all that. she sucks!!! and i think she is a lesbien. also she is soo lame.
> love little aimee
> Hillary is a f ing slut and she cant sing for her life..or act...loose some weight or get less tight clothe! God throw up! It makes me sick just looking at her
(Messages 16 to 30 of 47 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread