search user
Clipland Forum Other

Re: Re:Re i hate hate hate hate hillary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
# 2 19 years ago

> Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
~hillary is so sexy.i never wanna be a virgen again! i wanna strip her and lick her boobs! i wanna have sex w/ her! f**k madonna!
~britney spears
# 3 19 years ago

> > Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
> ~hillary is so sexy.i never wanna be a virgen again! i wanna strip her and lick her boobs! i wanna have sex w/ her! f**k madonna!
> ~britney spears
britney, your a pregnant dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 4 19 years ago

hillary is iky looking!!!
# 5 19 years ago

I think she is a pregnant dog a hore and a girl thingy sucker
# 6 19 years ago

heh i hate her 2 she a stupid b*** and i just f*** hate her. can she just die and go 2 hell??? her songs r so pointless i wanna just stab her and she cant act- just watch 1 of many love- dovy cheezy episodes of pathetic show called Lizzie McGuire. Hillary go 2 hell :P
# 7 19 years ago

she is stupid
# 8 19 years ago

> > Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
> ~hillary is so sexy.i never wanna be a virgen again! i wanna strip her and lick her boobs! i wanna have sex w/ her! f**k madonna!
> ~britney spears
Ew you are gross
# 9 19 years ago

> i hate her tooo. maybe im jealous....no i hate her. every freaking second its hillary duff in a new dumb movie a making a new dumb song. she cant act or sing what the hell.
# 10 19 years ago

> > > Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
> > ~hillary is so sexy.i never wanna be a virgen again! i wanna strip her and lick her boobs! i wanna have sex w/ her! f**k madonna!
> > ~britney spears
> britney, your a pregnant dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>HILLARY DUFF IS AN ASS HOLE, SHES FAT, CANT ACT CANT SING, HAS NO BOOBS ALL FAT, N PROBLY HAS A HUGE thingy! SHES A TOTALL f*g**t.
# 11 19 years ago

> Girl chill out! Hillary is okay ! boy!!
What is your problem people?Whats up with Brittany and Maddona?Hillary isn't just okay, she rocks!
# 12 19 years ago

How dare u talk about me like that. It's not my fault that i can't sing for real. I lip sing. I like aaron carter. I'm on a diet. I like the color pink. I have 10 ferrets and three cats with 4 fish, I have a smelly place, I eat bugers hahahahahahaha
# 13 19 years ago

lalala,i can't sing i just hire william hung to do the singing for me
he is ugly, but no one is uglier than me, hillary clinton,,,DUFF!!! hehehe. Me ugly, i like ashton kutcher. he is ugly and nice. I am a dorky nerd that is getting staright f's, look i can't even spell

i have a fake nose, whiter than Michael Jackson hehehe, i eat like a pig, infact, i am a pig, that's y i like PINK!!! !!!!!

kadraw alalal
# 14 19 years ago

thatd**nhippie
I tend to agree...Hilary Duff is a stupid sleeper who has no buisnuss in singing, or acting, for anyone. I challange any of you to find anything good about that d**n sleeper...and send it to me. I saw someone else post:

All I can say is... it's all makeup, buddy. All of it. Hillary Duff is no more a woman than the person who said that. Anyways, I'm just looking up "I hate Hilary Duff" on Google... to see if my site comes up. Too bad... guess thatd**nhippie is out of luck.

By the way... I hope you get with Hillary Duff pretty soon buddy. No, I'm not joking. You seem kinda passionate about it, and a good boob licking is just what she needs to harden her nipples EVEN MORE. Have fun guys.

-Peace
# 15 19 years ago

Jane Hall
I don't understand why so many people like her! She is not a good role model and i just hate her with all my guts!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread