search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song From Fahrenheit 9/11 Trailer

(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Sorry it's> Ten Years After-I'd love to change the world
# 17 19 years ago

sarah
> I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo
the song is rocking in the free world by neil young
# 18 19 years ago

> I'm curious if anyone knows the name of the instrumental song that plays to the opening credits were everyone is getting their make up done. It also plays over were Michael Moore is trying to get the congress people to register their kids to vote.
>
>
# 19 19 years ago

The song is "Keep on Rockin in the Free World" by Neil Young. It plays over the closing credits.
# 20 19 years ago

js
> > I'm curious if anyone knows the name of the instrumental song that plays to the opening credits were everyone is getting their make up done. It also plays over were Michael Moore is trying to get the congress people to register their kids to vote.
> >
> >
>
# 21 19 years ago

> > I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo
> I have identified the words "evolution ... revolution" in the mystery song. I have since discovered that this combination of words is as common as dirt in rock and roll generally, and heavy metal in particular.
# 22 19 years ago

> I'm curious if anyone knows the name of the instrumental song that plays to the opening credits were everyone is getting their make up done. It also plays over were Michael Moore is trying to get the congress people to register their kids to vote.
>
>
Iam looking for that intro too....please email me if you find it thanks
# 23 19 years ago

> > I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo
>
HI all,
The band is Ten Years After, but the song is called "I'd Love to Change the World.That was an original track on the "A Space in Timme " album.

take care
# 24 19 years ago

Robert Wacker
> > I'm curious if anyone knows the name of the instrumental song that plays to the opening credits were everyone is getting their make up done. It also plays over were Michael Moore is trying to get the congress people to register their kids to vote.
> >
> >
> Iam looking for that intro too....please email me if you find it thanks
# 25 19 years ago

Hi all,

The name of the song with the blazing guitar solo
is "I'd Love to Change the World" played by the legendary Alvin Lee with Ten years After.

Take care
# 26 19 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the song that was played during the credits of Fahrenheit 9/11? It was a really cool song, and i tried to remember at least some of the lyrics so i could try to find it, but i forget them... and i have no clue what it's called. please email me if you know what it is. Thanks.
# 27 19 years ago

> I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo

I think it is "Rockin' in a Free Word" by Neil Young.

John
# 28 19 years ago

the song is by jeff gibbs. if you watch the trailer and pause it at the end look at the credits and you'll see MUSIC JEFF GIBBS.

HOPE THIS HELPS.
# 29 19 years ago

something
i've been looking for it online for quite some time now, and i finally found it somewhere. since i've found so many others looking for it, i went ahead and uploded it to my school's host for others.

http://www.student.gsu.edu/~tadthingy1/Fahrenheit%20911%20Theme.mp3

>
>
# 30 19 years ago

something
HAHA! replace the word "thingy" (in the url) with my actual last name ([ad]c_o_c_k minus the underscores...) stupid technology that blanket censors everything like that.

> i've been looking for it online for quite some time now, and i finally found it somewhere. since i've found so many others looking for it, i went ahead and uploded it to my school's host for others.
>
> http://www.student.gsu.edu/~tadthingy1/Fahrenheit%20911%20Theme.mp3

>
>
> >
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread