search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song From Fahrenheit 9/11 Trailer

(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo
# 2 19 years ago

> I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo

It's definitely by Ten Years After.
It might be from 4 to 7 minutes into '50,000 miles beneath my brain' from the 'Cricklewood Green' album - 1970.
# 3 19 years ago

> > I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo
>
> It's definitely by Ten Years After.
> It might be from 4 to 7 minutes into '50,000 miles beneath my brain' from the 'Cricklewood Green' album - 1970.

'Its I'd love to change the world' from a space in time By Ten years after
# 4 19 years ago

It is "I'd Love to Change the World" by Ten Years After, from the album "A Space in Time". The album is fantastic. Alvin Lee is a genius. Check it out.
# 5 19 years ago

> I'm looking to see if anyone knows the last song used in the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. It's the nice rock one with guitar solo
# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

# 9 19 years ago

the group is Ten Years After the song is
I'd love to change the world
# 10 19 years ago

the group is Ten Years After the song is
I'd love to change the world
# 11 19 years ago

I'm curious if anyone knows the name of the instrumental song that plays to the opening credits were everyone is getting their make up done. It also plays over were Michael Moore is trying to get the congress people to register their kids to vote.

# 12 19 years ago

Does anyone know the song in Fahrenheit 9/11 where two guys sing "Put your hands in the air"?
# 13 19 years ago

Does anybody know the name of the song that was played during the credits of Fahrenheit 9/11? It was a really cool song, and i tried to remember at least some of the lyrics so i could try to find it, but i forget them... and i have no clue what it's called. please email me if you know what it is. Thanks.
# 14 19 years ago

50DollerAK
Bloodhound Gang The Roof is on Fire
Come on party people
put your hands in the air!
Come on party people
Wave em like you dont care!

That one?
Yep, its bloodhound gang. Im still looking for the sullen song that plays while the people get their make up on. Im not alone in looking for it...
# 15 19 years ago

Ten Years After-I'd like to change the world
(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread