search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Danier Leather

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Has anyone seen the ad for Danier Leather with the girl in the bar? I'd like to know the name of the song and who sang it.
# 2 19 years ago

> Has anyone seen the ad for Danier Leather with the girl in the bar? I'd like to know the name of the song and who sang it.

ME TOO!
# 3 19 years ago

> Has anyone seen the ad for Danier Leather with the girl in the bar? I'd like to know the name of the song and who sang it.

Did you ever find out? I loved the song, too!
# 4 19 years ago

> > Has anyone seen the ad for Danier Leather with the girl in the bar? I'd like to know the name of the song and who sang it.
>
> Did you ever find out? I loved the song, too!
>
i've tried every search possible and can't find out who it is. i think the title is "in the still of the night" but no idea who the singer is. sounds like eartha kitt, or someone from her generation.
# 5 19 years ago

My guess is that the artist is Macy Gray, as for what the song is, I have had no luck tracking that one down.
# 6 19 years ago

Hey,

I wrote Danier and this is what they said:

Hello,

Thank-you for your interest in Danier. The music provided in our commercial was exclusively made for Danier. The artist has been labeled as "unknown". It consists of a 30 second melody and is not a full song. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Lucy

Sorry everyone, we all have to live with the same bad news.

Barney
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

> Hey,
>
> I wrote Danier and this is what they said:
>
> Hello,
>
> Thank-you for your interest in Danier. The music provided in our commercial was exclusively made for Danier. The artist has been labeled as "unknown". It consists of a 30 second melody and is not a full song. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Lucy
>
> Sorry everyone, we all have to live with the same bad news.
>
> Barney
>
How sad!!!!! Her voice is terrific, would love to have her singing that song in my collection!!!

Jake
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

> tem qualquer um visto o anúncio para o couro de Danier com a menina na barra? Eu gostaria de saber o nome da canção e quem a cantou.
# 11 19 years ago

Has anyone seen the ad for Danier Leather with the girl in the bar? I'd like to know the website address and name of the song and who sang it.
# 12 19 years ago

> > NO...NO...NO!!! You must release this song......I want more than 1:06 seconds of the song I want to go out and buy a leather sofa, bar stool, key chain, coat and...and...and the bloody CD of this song Thanks anyways, I have the commercial downloaded to my computer, I'm very close to wearing out my replay key...... great commercial, great song, looks like great leather, too....ttfn. Jojo

Hey,
> >
> > I wrote Danier and this is what they said:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thank-you for your interest in Danier. The music provided in our commercial was exclusively made for Danier. The artist has been labeled as "unknown". It consists of a 30 second melody and is not a full song. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Lucy
> >
> > Sorry everyone, we all have to live with the same bad news.
> >
> > Barney
> >
> How sad!!!!! Her voice is terrific, would love to have her singing that song in my collection!!!
>
> Jake
>
# 13 19 years ago

Hell with the song....WHO IS THE WOMAN?????

> > > NO...NO...NO!!! You must release this song......I want more than 1:06 seconds of the song I want to go out and buy a leather sofa, bar stool, key chain, coat and...and...and the bloody CD of this song Thanks anyways, I have the commercial downloaded to my computer, I'm very close to wearing out my replay key...... great commercial, great song, looks like great leather, too....ttfn. Jojo
>
>
>
> Hey,
> > >
> > > I wrote Danier and this is what they said:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Thank-you for your interest in Danier. The music provided in our commercial was exclusively made for Danier. The artist has been labeled as "unknown". It consists of a 30 second melody and is not a full song. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
> > >
> > > Kind Regards,
> > >
> > > Lucy
> > >
> > > Sorry everyone, we all have to live with the same bad news.
> > >
> > > Barney
> > >
> > How sad!!!!! Her voice is terrific, would love to have her singing that song in my collection!!!
> >
> > Jake
> >
>
# 14 19 years ago

Did any of you ever figure out the singer for the song. I have been searching everywhere and was led to this string. If anyone knows the ladie's name please email me. thanks.. robert

> > > Has anyone seen the ad for Danier Leather with the girl in the bar? I'd like to know the name of the song and who sang it.
> >
> > Did you ever find out? I loved the song, too!
> >
> i've tried every search possible and can't find out who it is. i think the title is "in the still of the night" but no idea who the singer is. sounds like eartha kitt, or someone from her generation.
# 15 19 years ago

> >I love the song too & have searched the internet trying to find out the name of the song & the singer. I've had no luck. I wrote to Danier Customer Service requesting them to please help us. I'll let you know what they say.

Coop
(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread