search user
Clipland Forum Other

SONG FROM THAT NEW VH1 COMMERCIAL

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it
# 2 19 years ago

> whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it

I have no idea, but I've been wondering the same thing..I really like that song. Pleasssee Email me if you find out!!
# 3 19 years ago

> whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it
# 4 19 years ago

its called "Dance With Me" by The Sounds

# 5 19 years ago

To everyone that was wondering about the song from that new vh1 commercial it is called 'Dance With Me" by "The Sounds"
# 6 18 years ago

> > whats the name of that song from that vh1 commercial it goes like this"come on come on come get up and dance with me ? it has techno beat to it

>I think it's: Special D "come with me"
Good luck
# 7 19 years ago

Thank you very much, i've been dying to know the name of that song...it's quite catchy
# 8 19 years ago

~hey i love that song 2 and its by The Sounds - "Dance with me"
# 9 19 years ago

The artist/song is:

"the Sounds - Dance with me"
hope this helps.

# 10 19 years ago

The artist/song is:

hope this helps.

# 11 19 years ago

The artist/song is:

hope this helps.

# 12 19 years ago

The artist/song is:

hope this helps.

# 13 19 years ago

The artist/song is:

hope this helps.

# 14 19 years ago

The artist/song is:

hope this helps.

# 15 19 years ago

Did you find out the name of the song? I love it.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread