search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Songs in Ever After: A Cinderella Story trailer

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I have been trying to find out who sings the techno song in the Ever After trailer. I would greatly appreciate any information regarding this!
# 2 21 years ago

It's 'Fable' by Robert Miles.

# 3 21 years ago

'Tell me a fable' by robert miles. It rocks.
# 4 21 years ago

> I have been trying to find out who sings the techno song in the Ever After trailer. I would greatly appreciate any information regarding this!

if you did ever find this please email me thanks

# 5 21 years ago

> I have been trying to find out who sings the techno song in the Ever After trailer. I would greatly appreciate any information regarding this!
THe song is called fable by robert miles
# 6 20 years ago

Its called 'fable' by robert miles

# 7 20 years ago

> I have been trying to find out who sings both songs in the Ever After trailer. I would appreciate any information regarding this very much!

# 8 20 years ago

I found it! The artist' name is Robert Miles.
Album~Dreamland
Song~Fable
There are several versions of the song but I believe the one you want(off the trailer) is the Dream version

# 9 20 years ago

> the two songs that are played in the beginning of the movie trailer who are they by is one of them by enya. why isn't it on the soundtrack? >
>
# 10 20 years ago

> > the two songs that are played in the beginning of the movie trailer who are they by is one of them by enya. why isn't it on the soundtrack? >
> >
> the first song is called "the mummer's dance" by loreena mckennitt and the second is "fable" by robert miles.
# 11 19 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 19 years ago

daniel
> hi i was looking for that song too the song's name is fable by Robert Miles
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread