search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

how much i like Hillary Duff

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I like you Hillary because of how you think of people and how you act.I don't just like you because your famous I like you because of so many other things I just don't know how to explane them.Thanks for taking your time and looking at this note. Sincerely,
Mikey
# 2 19 years ago

> I like you Hillary because of how you think of people and how you act.I don't just like you because your famous I like you because of so many other things I just don't know how to explain them.Thanks for taking your time and looking at this note.
Sincerely,
Mikey Sheridan
>
# 3 19 years ago

> i realy like hilary duff
>>she has a great voice
>>>i love her hair
# 4 19 years ago

> I like you Hillary because of how you think of people and how you act.I don't just like you because your famous I like you because of so many other things I just don't know how to explane them.Thanks for taking your time and looking at this note. Sincerely,
> Mikey
# 5 19 years ago

> I like you Hillary because of how you think of people and how you act.I don't just like you because your famous I like you because of so many other things I just don't know how to explane them.Thanks for taking your time and looking at this note. Sincerely,
> Mikey
# 6 19 years ago

> Mikey
# 7 19 years ago

Hillary I like you so much i want to be just like . You are so pretty you are my rollmodel. Sincerly, Brittany
# 8 19 years ago

Hillary I like you so much i want to be just like . You are so pretty you are my rollmodel. Sincerly, Brittany
# 9 19 years ago

(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread