search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

classical piece at end of Judging Amy episode

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the title/composer of the classical music piece which is played at the end of "A Pretty Good Day"? That's the one where Eric kills Amy's stalker in the backyard. It's a really pretty and somewhat haunting string piece.

Thanks!
# 2 19 years ago

A
> Does anyone know the title/composer of the classical music piece which is played at the end of "A Pretty Good Day"? That's the one where Eric kills Amy's stalker in the backyard. It's a really pretty and somewhat haunting string piece.
>
> Thanks!
according to this web site :http://www.tvtome.com/JudgingAmy/season4.html#ep77
Music: Yo-Yo Ma performed Bach's "Suite No. 1, S. 1007 in G Major" from his "Bach: Six Unaccompanied Cello Suites" cd. I was looking for it too.
a
# 3 19 years ago

>Music: Yo-Yo Ma performed the prelude to Bach's "Suite No. 1, S. 1007 in G Major" from his "Bach: Six Unaccompanied Cello Suites" cd.
Hope this helps!
-m
# 4 19 years ago

I've been looking for it everywhere also, I finally found it today. Maybe you have already found it, but I thought I would help you out on this.

Bach's "Suite No. 1, S. 1007 in G Major" from his "Bach: Six Unaccompanied Cello Suites" cd.

There are about 4 pieces to this, he also performs the prelude with Yo-Yo Ma.

I hope it helps!
# 5 17 years ago

Yo-Yo Ma performed the prelude to Bach's "Suite No. 1, S. 1007 in G Major" from his "Bach: Six Unaccompanied Cello Suites" cd in "A pretty good day" Judging Amy episode.
# 6 17 years ago

Does anybody know the song at the end of Judging Amy's "Lost in the System" episode - season 4, episode 1, last air Sept 12, 2006 on TNT ???

Thank you
# 7 17 years ago

> Does anybody know the song at the end of Judging Amy's "Lost in the System" episode - season 4, episode 1, last air Sept 12, 2006 on TNT ???
>
> Thank you
>
Hello,
Did you found the name of that song? I was looking for it too.
Kind regards.
Lilian
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread