search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

VOLVO Commercial Song

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

If anyone could tell me the name of the song from the new VOLVO commercial..it's a classical song I think..really suttle, like the vienna boys choir or something..? thanks
# 2 21 years ago

> If anyone could tell me the name of the song from the new VOLVO commercial..it's a classical song I think..really suttle, like the vienna boys choir or something..? thanks
I believe you're talking about the Volvo 'safety' voice over commercial. If so, the composer is John Rutter and his choir, which mainly performs only to record, is called the Cambridge Singers. You can find his CD's in the classical - Choral section. The song in question is called 'What Sweeter Music,' and is actually found on his Christmas CD.
# 3 20 years ago

JL
The song is called 'Clocks' from coldplay, i think.
# 4 19 years ago

> If anyone could tell me the name of the song from the new VOLVO commercial..it's a classical song I think..really suttle, like the vienna boys choir or something..? thanks
>
# 5 19 years ago

I was looking for the same song, Hannah.. I seems familiar and yet i cannot find it. And it's not the Turin Brakes song either... it's indeed more like classical singing..

please someone?

:o)
# 6 19 years ago

>

ok, hannah, the song is Glorious, by Andreas Johnson... hope this is the one you were looking for...
# 7 16 years ago

I would like to know the name of the
male singer singing I,m in Love, I,m in Love
for Volvo.
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread