search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Levi's Commercials

(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

Tracey
http://www.us.levi.com/fal02a/levi/feature/com/l_com.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2450801
# 17 21 years ago

i want to know that song too!!! its killing me because i know i have heard it before b/c that is the kind of music i listen to! sid, if you find out please email me and i will do the same for you. thanks!
# 18 21 years ago

The song playing in the Levi's commercial with the man diving to retrieve his french dictionary is: Playground Love. It is available on the Virgin Suicides Orginal Motion Picture Score.

# 19 21 years ago

> : Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
>> Thanks a lot,
Its Lush - Undertow
:> SID
> The second song is Playground Love by Air
: The first song...I am looking for myself and haven't been able to find it. Heh.

# 20 21 years ago

andy
the first one with the girl stealing back her own car is a song called 'undertow' by a band called lush. it's off the album 'split' released way back in 1994. have no idea about the other ad.
> Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
> Thanks a lot,
: SID

# 21 21 years ago

The one with the girl stealing the car is by Lush and the song is undertow.

:
Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
> Thanks a lot,

# 22 21 years ago

the girl stealing the car...undertow by lush
# 23 21 years ago

Jolie
The song with the girl is by Lush. I think it's underground but it is off the album 'Split'. Good luck

:> Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
>> Thanks a lot,
: The first song...I am looking for myself and haven't been able to find it. Heh.

# 24 21 years ago

visitor
The 'French Dictionary' Levi commercial featured the song 'Playground Love' by French group Air.
The song is from the Virgin Suicides soundtrack

# 25 21 years ago

Jason
> Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
> Thanks a lot,

# 26 21 years ago

Jason
you should visit this web site.
http://www.us.levi.com/fal02a/levi/feature/com/l_com.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2478897&CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_id=2458261&bmUID=1042891129780

# 27 21 years ago

scott
playgound love by air

# 28 20 years ago

That song is called Playground Love and it is by a french band named AIR. The song itself is off of the Virgin Suicides soundtrack.

# 29 21 years ago

JILL
The song in the first commercial is 'Undertow' by the band Lush> : Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
>> Thanks a lot,

# 30 20 years ago

hello! i know it's a year later, but the song is called Playground Love, and it is sung by Air.

(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread