search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Levi's Commercials

(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
Thanks a lot,
SID
# 2 21 years ago

SomeSpideyPlayer
> Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
> Thanks a lot,
: SID
The second song is Playground Love by Air
The first song...I am looking for myself and haven't been able to find it. Heh.
# 3 21 years ago

nm
It's by a band called Lush, but I can't remember the song's name. But I know I saw it somewhere on this message board about a week ago.

# 4 21 years ago

nm
the song is 'Undertow' and it's on the album Split
# 5 21 years ago

try the song 'playground love' by Air
# 6 21 years ago

The one with the girl stealing the car is by Lush - called undertow... not sure about the french dictionary one

# 7 21 years ago

That song 'Playground Love' is on the Virgin Suicides. I knew I had heard it somewheres before, I love that song.
# 8 21 years ago

Here's another question: Does anyone have any idea what that dashboard statue is that the girl grabs from under the seat? It looks like a mean,cartoon rabbit or something.
DD51
# 9 21 years ago

http://www.crumpled.com/hirro/lush_undertow.mp3
Enjoy
# 10 21 years ago

mac
its called playground love by air
# 11 21 years ago

The Levi commercials are 'French Dictionary' and 'Atlas Bakery'.
French Dictionary's song is 'Playground Love' by Air.
Atlas Bakery's (girl steals the car) song is 'Undertow' by Lush.
Shawn
> Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
> Thanks a lot,
: SID

# 12 21 years ago

arye
SID-
i have only seen the one with the girl and the car. that one is 'undertow' by lush on the split CD.
There ya go.

# 13 21 years ago

It's 'Playground Love' by Air. Isn't the music fantastic?
# 14 21 years ago

spike2v
> : Do anyone know the names of the songs that in the two most resent Levi's super low rise commericials. The first commercial has a girl stealing a car from a warehouse and the other commercial shows a guy and a girls hiding from someone and the guy driving the car off the pier and then diving in after the car to get the French dictonary.
>> Thanks a lot,
:> SID
> The second song is Playground Love by Air
: The first song...I am looking for myself and haven't been able to find it. Heh.
>::::::::::::::The first song is Lush - Undertow
:::::::::::::::Thanks for the second one though
# 15 21 years ago

hey Sid, i was wondering the same thing as you were. i found a site that gives commercial information. the song for the french dictionary one is called Playground Love nad it's by Air. The second one i still cannot find, but if you have more luck than me please notify me. The link is where i found the commerical info for french dictionary and to the eft side of the page right underneath 'french dictionary' is the title of the other commerical,'Atlas bakery'. Trace

(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread