search user
Clipland Forum Other

Music from Sex & the City Commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Nate
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew the artist and song of this Sex and the City commercial played a while back. The commercial was probably promoting the final season. It involved Carrie on the Brooklyn bridge (i think) with balloons. The song it the background is some sort of French Jazz or something similar. Anyone know's what song that might be? thanks!
# 2 19 years ago

shannon
> Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew the artist and song of this Sex and the City commercial played a while back. The commercial was probably promoting the final season. It involved Carrie on the Brooklyn bridge (i think) with balloons. The song it the background is some sort of French Jazz or something similar. Anyone know's what song that might be? thanks!
# 3 19 years ago

well i hope this helps, i think you are refering to a song called
it's oh so quiet- by bjork
good luck
# 4 19 years ago

Jane
The song is "It's Oh So Quiet" by Betty Hutton.
# 5 19 years ago

> The song is "It's Oh So Quiet" by Betty Hutton.
# 6 19 years ago

well nate,
jane is right the song
"It's oh so quiet" is origanaly performed by betty hutton. however the version in the commercial in without a doubt the version done by bjork. I think both are really great. enjoy.
# 7 19 years ago

which artist does the "whoa whoa whoa, how do you like it how do you like it...how do you like your love" song? It's slightly disco-esque...

Please its been in my head for DAYS!
# 8 19 years ago

More, More, More Pt. 1
by Andrea True Connection
(from the 70's or 80's)
# 9 19 years ago

Recently a commercial has been playing for Sex and the City on TBS. There is a song in the background which sounds like it might by out of the swinging sixties - I can picture it in an Austin Powers movie. Hard to describe otherwise - kind of jazzy, fast tempo. Anyone know what it is?
Greg
# 10 19 years ago

the song is called
more, more, more
by andrea true connection.
i just spent 10 minutes looking for it. i tried hbo.com among many others. but you can buy it on amazon and/or listen to a clip to be sure. they should put that on the next pure disco compilation.
# 11 19 years ago

> which artist does the "whoa whoa whoa, how do you like it how do you like it...how do you like your love" song? It's slightly disco-esque...
>
> Please its been in my head for DAYS!
>
# 12 19 years ago

> Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew the artist and song of this Sex and the City commercial that's playing on TBS.It involves Carrie on the Brooklyn bridge (i think) with balloons. The song in the background is a French song that was popular a few years ago in other countries. The girl sings: la ri la ra ra dara dara.... Anyone know's what song that might be? thanks!
# 13 19 years ago

Hi

I ned help!! There is a tbs commercial where Sarah Jessica Parker is dancing in her underwear in her closet. I need the name od that song!!! Please help!!

TIA
# 14 18 years ago

> Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew the artist and song of this Sex and the City commercial played all during this week... its on KRON 4 and its playing now that Sex and the City is running 5 nights a week. The screen splits up into five to celebrate the five nights and the lyrics of the song include a woman singing "wicked little girls, kiss the boys then make them cry" and " i'll make you shine brighter than the moon at night" something along those lines... any info would be GREAT!!! THANKS!
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread