search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

JANIE'S GOT A GUN

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Hello. I am desperately trying to settle a bet witha friend. I have $50 riding on it but I cannot find proof anywhere. Here it goes: My friend thinks that the daughter in Aerosmith's video for Janie's Got a Gun is Liv Tyler. I know damn well that it is not. What I am looking for is a website that would have the credits of the video thus letting us see who the actress is. Does anybody know her name or where I can find it? Thanks for your time.
Alex
# 2 21 years ago

Joe
I can tell you for a fact that the video 'janie's got a gun' does not have Liv Tyler in it. Aerosmith used Liv in the music video 'Crazy' and as far as I know thats the only time she has worked with them. Hope that helps. Try Aeromsith.com.
# 3 20 years ago

> Hello. I am desperately trying to settle a bet witha friend. I have $50 riding on it but I cannot find proof anywhere. Here it goes: My friend thinks that the daughter in Aerosmith's video for Janie's Got a Gun is Liv Tyler. I know damn well that it is not. What I am looking for is a website that would have the credits of the video thus letting us see who the actress is. Does anybody know her name or where I can find it? Thanks for your time.
: Alex

hey alex your right the girl in the aerosmth video is not liv tyler, her name is KRISTIN DATILLO and she has been on the chris isaak show.
later terence

# 4 20 years ago

Kylie
http://www.venicemag.com/features/kdatillo.htm

If you're still looking for proof.
# 5 19 years ago

> I can tell you for a fact that the video 'janie's got a gun' does not have Liv Tyler in it. Aerosmith used Liv in the music video 'Crazy' and as far as I know thats the only time she has worked with them. Hope that helps. Try Aeromsith.com.
>
man i gotta see the video for crazy! i cant find it online! u know where i can view it onlin??
# 6 19 years ago

> I can tell you for a fact that the video 'janie's got a gun' does not have Liv Tyler in it. Aerosmith used Liv in the music video 'Crazy' and as far as I know thats the only time she has worked with them. Hope that helps. Try Aeromsith.com.
>
man i gotta see the video for crazy! i cant find it online! u know where i can view it onlin??
# 7 19 years ago

>
# 8 19 years ago

Hi

Her name was Kristen Dattilo. She looks different in this pick because she had blonde hair, but is credited with that role in the video. It was NOT Liv Tyler. The first video Tyler appeared in of Aerosmiths was Crazy with Alicia Sylverstone. http://watcherszone.deadtime.net/dattilo.htm
Good luck winning the fifty bucks ;)
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread