search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What song is this? Please help.

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 23 years ago

Ok, here it goes.
I will put down everything I can remember about the song and the music video.
It was played in either the late 80's or early 90's, probably early 90's.
I am pretty sure the video was in black and white. The song was basically something sad, the basic story to it was something along the lines of a guy being accused of killing the woman he loved, but he was innocent. Some of the lyrics were close to 'I swear, she was alive when I left her'. In the video there are images of a burning trailer, and a river, and woods, and possibly some police. I know that that is pretty vague, but the only other thing I can remember was that it was played on VH1 and not MTV, it wasn't an MTV type of song, it seemed almost like a country song, but minus the accent, I think.
If anyone knows the artist, the song, or even if they just remember the video or lyrics and can provide any more information I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.
# 2 22 years ago

Solver
Maybe it was One Night of Sin by Joe Cocker??!
> Ok, here it goes.
: I will put down everything I can remember about the song and the music video.
: It was played in either the late 80's or early 90's, probably early 90's.
: I am pretty sure the video was in black and white. The song was basically something sad, the basic story to it was something along the lines of a guy being accused of killing the woman he loved, but he was innocent. Some of the lyrics were close to 'I swear, she was alive when I left her'. In the video there are images of a burning trailer, and a river, and woods, and possibly some police. I know that that is pretty vague, but the only other thing I can remember was that it was played on VH1 and not MTV, it wasn't an MTV type of song, it seemed almost like a country song, but minus the accent, I think.
: If anyone knows the artist, the song, or even if they just remember the video or lyrics and can provide any more information I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

# 3 22 years ago

:The mame of the song is hazard and the artist is Richard Marx.

Ok, here it goes.
> I will put down everything I can remember about the song and the music video.
: I am pretty sure the video was in black and white. The song was basically something sad, the basic story to it was something along the lines of a guy being accused of killing the woman he loved, but he was innocent. Some of the lyrics were close to 'I swear, she was alive when I left her'. In the video there are images of a burning trailer, and a river, and woods, and possibly some police. I know that that is pretty vague, but the only other thing I can remember was that it was played on VH1 and not MTV, it wasn't an MTV type of song, it seemed almost like a country song, but minus the accent, I think.
: If anyone knows the artist, the song, or even if they just remember the video or lyrics and can provide any more information I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

# 4 22 years ago

Dani
> Ok, here it goes.
the name of the song is Hazard and it is by Richard Marx

# 5 22 years ago

Dani
: the name of the song is Hazard and it is by Richard Marx

# 6 22 years ago

> Maybe it was One Night of Sin by Joe Cocker??!
>> Ok, here it goes.
:> I will put down everything I can remember about the song and the music video.
:> It was played in either the late 80's or early 90's, probably early 90's.
:> I am pretty sure the video was in black and white. The song was basically something sad, the basic story to it was something along the lines of a guy being accused of killing the woman he loved, but he was innocent. Some of the lyrics were close to 'I swear, she was alive when I left her'. In the video there are images of a burning trailer, and a river, and woods, and possibly some police. I know that that is pretty vague, but the only other thing I can remember was that it was played on VH1 and not MTV, it wasn't an MTV type of song, it seemed almost like a country song, but minus the accent, I think.
:> If anyone knows the artist, the song, or even if they just remember the video or lyrics and can provide any more information I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

# 7 22 years ago

> Maybe it was One Night of Sin by Joe Cocker??!
>> Ok, here it goes.
:> I will put down everything I can remember about the song and the music video.
:> It was played in either the late 80's or early 90's, probably early 90's.
:> I am pretty sure the video was in black and white. The song was basically something sad, the basic story to it was something along the lines of a guy being accused of killing the woman he loved, but he was innocent. Some of the lyrics were close to 'I swear, she was alive when I left her'. In the video there are images of a burning trailer, and a river, and woods, and possibly some police. I know that that is pretty vague, but the only other thing I can remember was that it was played on VH1 and not MTV, it wasn't an MTV type of song, it seemed almost like a country song, but minus the accent, I think.
:> If anyone knows the artist, the song, or even if they just remember the video or lyrics and can provide any more information I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.
I know what song that is!!! I dont remember the name but it is by Richard Marx!! Hope that helps you, if u didnt figure it out already.
# 8 22 years ago

80's Fan
Try 'Richard Marx, 'Hazard''
=-)
# 9 21 years ago

richard marx's song hazard?
# 10 20 years ago

> Ok, here it goes.

# 11 20 years ago

part of the lyrics were 'I swear I left her by the river, I swear I left her safe and sound, we used to walk along the river, and dream a way out of this town' I am also looking for this song.
# 12 20 years ago

hey do you know the song that goes like 'can't forget you've taken my heart from me yeah.' and then it goes 'who do you knoow?' I CANNOT figure it out!! oh yeah in the music video there was this half naked woman swimming in a tank full of water singing half of the lyrics and a guy sang the rest
# 13 20 years ago

I remember sitting at home when i was little and seeing a video on MTV. It was some lady singing about "do you really want to touch me, do you really want to mess with me tonight. Well if you know how i like than you can call my name and give it to me right." That is all that i can remember. im pretty sure she was on a platform playing for some navy sailors. I have serched everywhere for her name and the name of the song so if anyone can help please e-mail me at Azuwish04@yahoo.com. Thanks
# 14 19 years ago

> Maybe it was One Night of Sin by Joe thingyer??!
> > Ok, here it goes.
> : I will put down everything I can remember about the song and the music video.
> : It was played in either the late 80's or early 90's, probably early 90's.
> : I am pretty sure the video was in black and white. The song was basically something sad, the basic story to it was something along the lines of a guy being accused of killing the woman he loved, but he was innocent. Some of the lyrics were close to 'I swear, she was alive when I left her'. In the video there are images of a burning trailer, and a river, and woods, and possibly some police. I know that that is pretty vague, but the only other thing I can remember was that it was played on VH1 and not MTV, it wasn't an MTV type of song, it seemed almost like a country song, but minus the accent, I think.
> : If anyone knows the artist, the song, or even if they just remember the video or lyrics and can provide any more information I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.
>
>
tHE sONG iS cALLED "hAZARD" aND iS bY rICHARD mARX.....tHE rEASON i kNOW tHIS iS bECAUSE i wAS lOOKING fOR tHE sAME vIDEO
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread