# 1 19 years ago

> SARAH,
> hi!hello!musta po kayo?
> i'm one of u'r fan!
> la lng!
> ang galing mo po kasi sobra!!
> sana po one day mag meet tayo!
> un lng
> tsaka kung pwede po sanang malaman un cel # mo at b-day,pati penge rin po ng picture mo kung pwde.
> tnx..
> god bless!!more power sa career mo!
>
> enzo
# 2 19 years ago

> > SARAH,
> > hi!hello!musta po kayo? i'm one of u'r fan! idol na idol kita lam mo ba yun?! sobra! az-in!!! wish ko lang eh ma meet lang kita pero alam koh naman nah imposible yun eh!! pro ok lang at least nakikita kta sa tv dba?! hope ma meet kita sa personal... hehehehe... god bless to you...
# 3 19 years ago

hi sarah!! i'm one of your fans. i live in the us, sand diego california. i saw you perform on tfc when i went to visit my family in the philippines and i thought you were really good!! hahhah...i'm sorry i don't really know how to write to you in tagalog. well, i just wanted to say hi and good job! i also LOVE to sing..and...do you know if you're selling any of your albmus in the us?? while i was in the philippines you didn't release your album yet so that's a question i have for you. hope you answer!
# 4 19 years ago

hi sarah!! i'm one of your fans. i live in the us, sand diego california. i saw you perform on tfc when i went to visit my family in the philippines and i thought you were really good!! hahhah...i'm sorry i don't really know how to write to you in tagalog. well, i just wanted to say hi and good job! i also LOVE to sing..and...do you know if you're selling any of your albmus in the us?? while i was in the philippines you didn't release your album yet so that's a question i have for you. hope you answer!
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

> > Dear SArah,
I'm katelyne from california,USA.I'm your fanatic fan, I'm 7 years old. 2nd grade. how are you? I'm always sing your song Forever not enough, I like that song very much. may be someday I'll be just like you. can I ask for your picture? I hope you can send me your picture. my address 31631 Saddle Ridge Dr. Lake Elsinore, california 92532
> > hi!hello!musta po kayo?
> > i'm one of u'r fan!
> > la lng!
> > ang galing mo po kasi sobra!!
> > sana po one day mag meet tayo!
> > un lng
> > tsaka kung pwede po sanang malaman un cel # mo at b-day,pati penge rin po ng picture mo kung pwde.
> > tnx..
> > god bless!!more power sa ytt>
# 8 19 years ago

> > SARAH,
> > hi!hello!musta po kayo?
> > i'm one of u'r fan!
> > la lng!
> > ang galing mo po kasi sobra!!
> > sana po one day mag meet tayo!
> > un lng
> > tsaka kung pwede po sanang malaman un cel # mo at b-day,pati penge rin po ng picture mo kung pwde.
> > tnx..
> > god bless!!more power sa career mo!
> >
> > enzo
>
# 9 18 years ago

ramcel ramilla
> hi sarah!! i'm one of your fans. i live in the us, sand diego california. i saw you perform on tfc when i went to visit my family in the philippines and i thought you were really good!! hahhah...i'm sorry i don't really know how to write to you in tagalog. well, i just wanted to say hi and good job! i also LOVE to sing..and...do you know if you're selling any of your albmus in the us?? while i was in the philippines you didn't release your album yet so that's a question i have for you. hope you answer!
# 10 18 years ago

JOYOUS JAN SUBADE
HI ATE SARAH! KAMUSTRA... U KNOW, IDOL NA IDOL KITA... LUV U PLS GREET MY NAME NAMAN KUNG MAY SHOWS KA...
# 11 18 years ago

> hi sarah!! i'm one of your fans. i live in the us, sand diego california. i saw you perform on tfc when i went to visit my family in the philippines and i thought you were really good!! hahhah...i'm sorry i don't really know how to write to you in tagalog. well, i just wanted to say hi and good job! i also LOVE to sing..and...do you know if you're selling any of your albmus in the us?? while i was in the philippines you didn't release your album yet so that's a question i have for you. hope you answer!
# 12 18 years ago

> > > SARAH,
> > > hi!hello!musta po kayo? i'm one of u'r fan! idol na idol kita lam mo ba yun?! sobra! az-in!!! wish ko lang eh ma meet lang kita pero alam koh naman nah imposible yun eh!! pro ok lang at least nakikita kta sa tv dba?! hope ma meet kita sa personal... hehehehe... god bless to you...
>
# 13 17 years ago

> hi sarah!! i'm one of your fans. i live in ca**an. i saw you perform on tfc when i went to visit my family in the philippines and i thought you were really good!! hahhah...i'm sorry i don't really know how to write to you in tagalog. well, i just wanted to say hi and good job! i also LOVE to sing..and...do you know if you're selling any of your albmus in the us?? while i was in the philippines you didn't release your album yet so that's a question i have for you. hope you answer!
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread