search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Commercial costs.

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 23 years ago

My name is Adnan and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost/second rate for tv commercials and radio commercials. I was wondering if you could give me the lowest cost, the highest cost, and the standard for commercial cost rates.
# 2 19 years ago

> My name is Adnan and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost/second rate for tv commercials and radio commercials. I was wondering if you could give me the lowest cost, the highest cost, and the standard for commercial cost rates.
>
# 3 19 years ago

> My name is Adnan and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost/second rate for tv commercials and radio commercials. I was wondering if you could give me the lowest cost, the highest cost, and the standard for commercial cost rates.
>
# 4 19 years ago

> My name is Isis and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost for tv commercials for 10,20,30,and 60 seconds. I was wondering if you could give me the costs and then the answer for a bouns exam question by october 21,2004 Thusday or To 6:00 in the morning Friday.
>
# 5 18 years ago

> My name is Lush and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost/second rate for tv commercials and radio commercials. I was wondering if you could give me the lowest cost, the highest cost, and the standard for commercial cost rates.
>
# 6 18 years ago

My name is Chris and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost/second rate for tv commercials and radio commercials. I was wondering if you could give me the lowest cost, the highest cost, and the standard for commercial cost rates.

# 7 18 years ago

> My name is Casey and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost/second rate for tv commercials and radio commercials. I was wondering if you could give me the lowest cost, the highest cost, and the standard for commercial cost rates.
>
# 8 18 years ago

> My name is jahosafed and I'm doing a math project on commercials, and I was wondering if you would know the cost/second rate for tv commercials and radio commercials. I was wondering if you could give me the lowest cost, the highest cost, and the standard for commercial cost rates.
>
# 9 18 years ago

>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread