search user
Clipland Forum Other

Pontiac Vibe Commercial - the latest one

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone have an idea who the music artist is for the latest Vibe commercial? The commercial starts with a DJ, an nice hip-hop beat and then it mixes into a rough rock sound. Not the Chocolate Elvis version...the new one released late June/early July.
Thx
# 2 21 years ago

I'm quite curious myself- I heard it this morning and was like..DAYUM.. i like that beat..

# 3 21 years ago

> I'm quite curious myself- I heard it this morning and was like..DAYUM.. i like that beat..

Hehehe... Ads.com rox!

# 4 21 years ago

> Does anyone have an idea who the music artist is for the latest Vibe commercial? The commercial starts with a DJ, an nice hip-hop beat and then it mixes into a rough rock sound. Not the Chocolate Elvis version...the new one released late June/early July.
: Thx
X-Ecutioners It's goin down = )
# 5 21 years ago

It could be a remix of its goin down but I pretty sure its a different song
# 6 21 years ago

> I'm quite curious myself- I heard it this morning and was like..DAYUM.. i like that beat..

It's called 'It's Going Down' by The Executioners feat. Linkin Park. It's a great song with a tight beat. Enjoy!

# 7 21 years ago

> : I'm quite curious myself- I heard it this morning and was like..DAYUM.. i like that beat..
>
: Hehehe... Ads.com rox!
Doesnt anyone know?
# 8 21 years ago

yo
Yea i've been lookin 4 that one too can't get it outta my head... lol
# 9 21 years ago

ark_angel
http://www.pangeapartners.com/portfolio/breaking/
it's fearless music not sure the name though
# 10 21 years ago

It is most definitely not the X-Ecutioners. Have you even seen the commercial?

# 11 21 years ago

no way by freakpower

# 12 21 years ago

no way by freakpower

# 13 20 years ago

> : I'm quite curious myself- I heard it this morning and was like..DAYUM.. i like that beat..

: It's called 'It's Going Down' by The Executioners feat. Linkin Park. It's a great song with a tight beat. Enjoy!

# 14 20 years ago

i'm dying to find out who that is too man....anyone who figures it out, please e-mail me at af02ky@brocku.ca
cheers.

# 15 20 years ago

> Does anyone have an idea who the music artist is for the latest Vibe commercial? The commercial starts with a DJ, an nice hip-hop beat and then it mixes into a rough rock sound. Not the Chocolate Elvis version...the new one released late June/early July.
> Thx
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread