search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Grand Theft Auto commercial, I think

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I was hoping to find out which aria is being played during the gta3 commercial. It is a beautiful, well known opera, whose name escapes me, please help!
# 2 21 years ago

It's From The Opera, Gianni Schi
The title of the piece is, 'O Mio Babbino Caro' and as you know, it's been covered by everybody, but i'll recommend a few ladies who sing it sooo well. There's the classic, Maria Callas, the ethereal, Sarah Brightman, the new voice, Charlotte Church, and my favorite, Lesley Garret, from her CD, Gift Collection.(Trak# 6)

# 3 21 years ago

> I was hoping to find out which aria is being played during the gta3 commercial. It is a beautiful, well known opera, whose name escapes me, please help!

I am looking for the same thing. if you remember or someone tells you send me an email

# 4 21 years ago

B
I would like to know also!
# 5 21 years ago

The name of the aria is O Mio Babbino Caro. It took me a year to find this out and hell Vice City is out and the song may already be forgotten BUT there it is :-)

# 6 20 years ago

> I was hoping to find out which aria is being played during the gta3 commercial. It is a beautiful, well known opera, whose name escapes me, please help!

it took me like an hour but i found that song. its (o mio babbino caro)

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread