search user
Clipland Forum Other

make mony by email

(Messages 1 to 15 of 68 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Dear Internet Friend,

READ THIS POST!! YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS QUICKLY!!!
Get Paid $100.00 Just To Sign Up For A Free Email
RichMails is a email program that pays you $100 just to sign up
And another $25 for each person you refer to 3 levels.
Please follow the program outlined below and you will be able to collect 27 referred people
Within the next 24 hours. (Send this email to as many as you can, and see how it works!!!)
I found a program that meets my requirements. RichMails is a program that requires:

No Upfront Fees or Payments
Very Little Time To Get Up And Running
Your earnings will be: Sign-up Bonus = $100.00
27 referrals x $25 each = 675.00
For a Grand Total of: $775.00 in the next 24 hours.
Not Bad For One Day!

Try this "FREE" program - you have nothing to lose!!!
You can make $100 in the next 3 minutes if you want it... WITHOUT Spending a Dime! You can start to Earn ANOTHER $675 in the next 18 minutes with RichMails! ($675 in your account, with NO INVESTMENT)!!!
That a total of $775, (including your SIGN UP BONUS), in your PayPal, or e-gold accounts,
Or a check sent to your home (no catch).

This Will Cost YOU NOTHING!!! HONEST!!! (Yeah... right! You say...) You get $100 just for joining
And the referral potential earnings are STAGGERING!!!
You will Never SEND money, Never SPEND anything, and Never BE ASKED for money,
but you will still make THOUSANDS!!!
If you're like me you're probably thinking "Yeah right. I've heard that before!". But this one works - TRY it!
Again, it DOES NOT cost you one cent. As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP
(No strings attached). And with a small amount of effort, you can make THOUSANDS! NO BOLOGNA!

See calculations below...Here's how the payout works:
Your own sign-up $100
First level is 27 X $25 referral = $675
Second level is 729 X $25 referral = $18,225
Third level is 19,683 X $25 referral = $492,075

Just follow the steps below:

1. Listed below are three email addresses & sign-up URLs.

2. Click on the URL next to #1 (or copy & paste it to your browser & then click Go or Search). Sign up at RichMails
Under the #1 ID and you'll get $100 just for joining. (Be sure to follow the instructions for activating your account.)

3. Next, send an email to the third (#3) person on the list (that's me) and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1"

4. Now, copy this letter you're reading into your word processor and edit it. Delete the #1 person below.
Move the other TWO UP and insert YOUR information at the BOTTOM, in the #3 position.
(Please be sure you copy or type your email and your new RichMails URL correctly)

5. Now, email this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying,
"I signed up under #1." (That's it, only 3 responses, not 6, or 10 or 20 -just 3!)
When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginn
# 2 19 years ago

> Dear Internet Friend,
>
> READ THIS POST!! YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS QUICKLY!!!
> Get Paid $100.00 Just To Sign Up For A Free Email
> RichMails is a email program that pays you $100 just to sign up
> And another $25 for each person you refer to 3 levels.
> Please follow the program outlined below and you will be able to collect 27 referred people
> Within the next 24 hours. (Send this email to as many as you can, and see how it works!!!)
> I found a program that meets my requirements. RichMails is a program that requires:
>
> No Upfront Fees or Payments
> Very Little Time To Get Up And Running
> Your earnings will be: Sign-up Bonus = $100.00
> 27 referrals x $25 each = 675.00
> For a Grand Total of: $775.00 in the next 24 hours.
> Not Bad For One Day!
>
> Try this "FREE" program - you have nothing to lose!!!
> You can make $100 in the next 3 minutes if you want it... WITHOUT Spending a Dime! You can start to Earn ANOTHER $675 in the next 18 minutes with RichMails! ($675 in your account, with NO INVESTMENT)!!!
> That a total of $775, (including your SIGN UP BONUS), in your PayPal, or e-gold accounts,
> Or a check sent to your home (no catch).
>
> This Will Cost YOU NOTHING!!! HONEST!!! (Yeah... right! You say...) You get $100 just for joining
> And the referral potential earnings are STAGGERING!!!
> You will Never SEND money, Never SPEND anything, and Never BE ASKED for money,
> but you will still make THOUSANDS!!!
> If you're like me you're probably thinking "Yeah right. I've heard that before!". But this one works - TRY it!
> Again, it DOES NOT cost you one cent. As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP
> (No strings attached). And with a small amount of effort, you can make THOUSANDS! NO BOLOGNA!
>
> See calculations below...Here's how the payout works:
> Your own sign-up $100
> First level is 27 X $25 referral = $675
> Second level is 729 X $25 referral = $18,225
> Third level is 19,683 X $25 referral = $492,075
>
> Just follow the steps below:
>
> 1. Listed below are three email addresses & sign-up URLs.
>
> 2. Click on the URL next to #1 (or copy & paste it to your browser & then click Go or Search). Sign up at RichMails
> Under the #1 ID and you'll get $100 just for joining. (Be sure to follow the instructions for activating your account.)
>
> 3. Next, send an email to the third (#3) person on the list (that's me) and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1"
>
> 4. Now, copy this letter you're reading into your word processor and edit it. Delete the #1 person below.
> Move the other TWO UP and insert YOUR information at the BOTTOM, in the #3 position.
> (Please be sure you copy or type your email and your new RichMails URL correctly)
>
> 5. Now, email this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying,
> "I signed up under #1." (That's it, only 3 responses, not 6, or 10 or 20 -just 3!)
> When your ad
# 3 19 years ago

> Dear Internet Friend,
>
> Please follow the program outlined below and you will be able to collect 27 referred people
> Within the next 24 hours. (Send this email to as many as you can, and see how it works!!!)
> I found a program that meets my requirements. RichMails is a program that requires:
>
> Not Bad For One Day!
>
> You can make $100 in the next 3 minutes if you want it... WITHOUT Spending a Dime! You can start to Earn ANOTHER $675 in the next 18 minutes with RichMails! ($675 in your account, with NO INVESTMENT)!!!
> That a total of $775, (including your SIGN UP BONUS), in your PayPal, or e-gold accounts,
>
> This Will Cost YOU NOTHING!!! HONEST!!! (Yeah... right! You say...) You get $100 just for joining
> You will Never SEND money, Never SPEND anything, and Never BE ASKED for money,
> If you're like me you're probably thinking "Yeah right. I've heard that before!". But this one works - TRY it!
> Again, it DOES NOT cost you one cent. As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP
> (No strings attached). And with a small amount of effort, you can make THOUSANDS! NO BOLOGNA!
>
> Your own sign-up $100
>
>
>
> 2. Click on the URL next to #1 (or copy & paste it to your browser & then click Go or Search). Sign up at RichMails
> Under the #1 ID and you'll get $100 just for joining. (Be sure to follow the instructions for activating your account.)
>
> 3. Next, send an email to the third (#3) person on the list (that's me) and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1"
>
> 4. Now, copy this letter you're reading into your word processor and edit it. Delete the #1 person below.
> Move the other TWO UP and insert YOUR information at the BOTTOM, in the #3 position.
> (Please be sure you copy or type your email and your new RichMails URL correctly)
>
> 5. Now, email this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying,
> "I signed up under #1." (That's it, only 3 responses, not 6, or 10 or 20 -just 3!)
> When your ad
# 4 19 years ago

> Dear Internet Friend,
>
>
> Not Bad For One Day!
>
>
>
> Your own sign-up $100
>
>
>
>
>
>
> When your ad
# 5 19 years ago

i hope you die soon so you don't have to do that anymore
# 6 18 years ago

> Dear Internet Friend,
>
>
> Not Bad For One Day!
>
>
>
> Your own sign-up $100
>
>
>
>
>
>
> When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginn
# 7 18 years ago

> Dear Internet Friend,
>
>
> Not Bad For One Day!
>
>
>
> Your own sign-up $100
>
>
>
>
>
>
> When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginn
# 8 18 years ago

> > Dear Internet Friend,
> >
> > READ THIS POST!! YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS QUICKLY!!!
> > Get Paid 0.00 Just To Sign Up For A Free Email
> > RichMails is a email program that pays you $100 just to sign up
> > And another $25 for each person you refer to 3 levels.
> > Please follow the program outlined below and you will be able to collect 27 referred people
> > Within the next 24 hours. (Send this email to as many as you can, and see how it works!!!)
> > I found a program that meets my requirements. RichMails is a program that requires:
> >
> > No Upfront Fees or Payments
> > Very Little Time To Get Up And Running
> > Your earnings will be: Sign-up Bonus = $100.00
> > 27 referrals x $25 each = 675.00
> > For a Grand Total of: $775.00 in the next 24 hours.
> > Not Bad For One Day!
> >
> > Try this "FREE" program - you have nothing to lose!!!
> > You can make $100 in the next 3 minutes if you want it... WITHOUT Spending a Dime! You can start to Earn ANOTHER $675 in the next 18 minutes with RichMails! ($675 in your account, with NO INVESTMENT)!!!
> > That a total of $775, (including your SIGN UP BONUS), in your PayPal, or e-gold accounts,
> > Or a check sent to your home (no catch).
> >
> > This Will Cost YOU NOTHING!!! HONEST!!! (Yeah... right! You say...) You get $100 just for joining
> > And the referral potential earnings are STAGGERING!!!
> > You will Never SEND money, Never SPEND anything, and Never BE ASKED for money,
> > but you will still make THOUSANDS!!!
> > If you're like me you're probably thinking "Yeah right. I've heard that before!". But this one works - TRY it!
> > Again, it DOES NOT cost you one cent. As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP
> > (No strings attached). And with a small amount of effort, you can make THOUSANDS! NO BOLOGNA!
> >
> > See calculations below...Here's how the payout works:
> > Your own sign-up $100
> > First level is 27 X $25 referral = $675
> > Second level is 729 X $25 referral = $18,225
> > Third level is 19,683 X $25 referral = $492,075
> >
> > Just follow the steps below:
> >
> > 1. Listed below are three email addresses & sign-up URLs.
> >
> > 2. Click on the URL next to #1 (or copy & paste it to your browser & then click Go or Search). Sign up at RichMails
> > Under the #1 ID and you'll get $100 just for joining. (Be sure to follow the instructions for activating your account.)
> >
> > 3. Next, send an email to the third (#3) person on the list (that's me) and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1"
> >
> > 4. Now, copy this letter you're reading into your word processor and edit it. Delete the #1 person below.
> > Move the other TWO UP and insert YOUR information at the BOTTOM, in the #3 position.
> > (Please be sure you copy or type your email and your new RichMails URL correctly)
> >
> > 5. Now, email this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying,
> > "I signed up under #1." (That's it, only 3 responses, not 6, or 10 or 20 -just 3!)
> > When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginn
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > > Dear Internet Friend,
> > >
> > > READ THIS POST!! YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS QUICKLY!!!
> > > Get Paid 0.00 Just To Sign Up For A Free Email
> > > RichMails is a email program that pays you $100 just to sign up
> > > And another $25 for each person you refer to 3 levels.
> > > Please follow the program outlined below and you will be able to collect 27 referred people
> > > Within the next 24 hours. (Send this email to as many as you can, and see how it works!!!)
> > > I found a program that meets my requirements. RichMails is a program that requires:
> > >
> > > No Upfront Fees or Payments
> > > Very Little Time To Get Up And Running
> > > Your earnings will be: Sign-up Bonus = $100.00
> > > 27 referrals x $25 each = 675.00
> > > For a Grand Total of: $775.00 in the next 24 hours.
> > > Not Bad For One Day!
> > >
> > > Try this "FREE" program - you have nothing to lose!!!
> > > You can make $100 in the next 3 minutes if you want it... WITHOUT Spending a Dime! You can start to Earn ANOTHER $675 in the next 18 minutes with RichMails! ($675 in your account, with NO INVESTMENT)!!!
> > > That a total of $775, (including your SIGN UP BONUS), in your PayPal, or e-gold accounts,
> > > Or a check sent to your home (no catch).
> > >
> > > This Will Cost YOU NOTHING!!! HONEST!!! (Yeah... right! You say...) You get $100 just for joining
> > > And the referral potential earnings are STAGGERING!!!
> > > You will Never SEND money, Never SPEND anything, and Never BE ASKED for money,
> > > but you will still make THOUSANDS!!!
> > > If you're like me you're probably thinking "Yeah right. I've heard that before!". But this one works - TRY it!
> > > Again, it DOES NOT cost you one cent. As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP
> > > (No strings attached). And with a small amount of effort, you can make THOUSANDS! NO BOLOGNA!
> > >
> > > See calculations below...Here's how the payout works:
> > > Your own sign-up $100
> > > First level is 27 X $25 referral = $675
> > > Second level is 729 X $25 referral = $18,225
> > > Third level is 19,683 X $25 referral = $492,075
> > >
> > > Just follow the steps below:
> > >
> > > 1. Listed below are three email addresses & sign-up URLs.
> > >
> > > 2. Click on the URL next to #1 (or copy & paste it to your browser & then click Go or Search). Sign up at RichMails
> > > Under the #1 ID and you'll get $100 just for joining. (Be sure to follow the instructions for activating your account.)
> > >
> > > 3. Next, send an email to the third (#3) person on the list (that's me) and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1"
> > >
> > > 4. Now, copy this letter you're reading into your word processor and edit it. Delete the #1 person below.
> > > Move the other TWO UP and insert YOUR information at the BOTTOM, in the #3 position.
> > > (Please be sure you copy or type your email and your new RichMails URL correctly)
> > >
> > > 5. Now, email this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying,
> > > "I signed up under #1." (That's it, only 3 responses, not 6, or 10 or 20 -just 3!)
> > > When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginn
> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > >
> > > Please follow the program outlined below and you will be able to collect 27 referred people
> > > Within the next 24 hours. (Send this email to as many as you can, and see how it works!!!)
> > > I found a program that meets my requirements. RichMails is a program that requires:
> > >
> > >
> > > You can make $100 in the next 3 minutes if you want it... WITHOUT Spending a Dime! You can start to Earn ANOTHER $675 in the next 18 minutes with RichMails! ($675 in your account, with NO INVESTMENT)!!!
> > > That a total of $775, (including your SIGN UP BONUS), in your PayPal, or e-gold accounts,
> > >
> > > This Will Cost YOU NOTHING!!! HONEST!!! (Yeah... right! You say...) You get $100 just for joining
> > > You will Never SEND money, Never SPEND anything, and Never BE ASKED for money,
> > > If you're like me you're probably thinking "Yeah right. I've heard that before!". But this one works - TRY it!
> > > Again, it DOES NOT cost you one cent. As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP
> > > (No strings attached). And with a small amount of effort, you can make THOUSANDS! NO BOLOGNA!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > 2. Click on the URL next to #1 (or copy & paste it to your browser & then click Go or Search). Sign up at RichMails
> > > Under the #1 ID and you'll get $100 just for joining. (Be sure to follow the instructions for activating your account.)
> > >
> > > 3. Next, send an email to the third (#3) person on the list (that's me) and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1"
> > >
> > > 4. Now, copy this letter you're reading into your word processor and edit it. Delete the #1 person below.
> > > Move the other TWO UP and insert YOUR information at the BOTTOM, in the #3 position.
> > > (Please be sure you copy or type your email and your new RichMails URL correctly)
> > >
> > > 5. Now, email this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying,
> > > "I signed up under #1." (That's it, only 3 responses, not 6, or 10 or 20 -just 3!)
> > > When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginn
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 12 18 years ago

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 13 18 years ago

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 68 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread