search user
Clipland Forum Other

i love love love love hillary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

hi hillary,
my name is stacie can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
stacie
# 2 19 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is stacie can u like please please plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> stacie PLEASE
# 3 19 years ago

> Wow all you little teenyboppers really need to get a life. Hillary duff is the worst singer and actress ever. she's so fake, and she needs to take a chill pill it's not healthy to be so perky all the time. She's not a real actress or singer...cuz in a few years she won't even be around cuz her careers gonna go down the drain very quickly if she doesn't get a life.and no im not jealous of her...
# 4 19 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is kim can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> stacie:kim
# 5 19 years ago

> > Wow all you little teenyboppers really need to get a life. Hillary duff is the worst singer and actress ever. she's so fake, and she needs to take a chill pill it's not healthy to be so perky all the time. She's not a real actress or singer...cuz in a few years she won't even be around cuz her careers gonna go down the drain very quickly if she doesn't get a life.and no im not jealous of her...
# 6 19 years ago

Kevin
She's just amazing, beautiful and talented
# 7 19 years ago

> HEY HILLARY THISS IS JESSIMIA PREETY RIGHT WELL I JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MY FAVORIT ROLLMODLE AND THAT I REALLY LIKE YOU AND MAY ALL THE LUCK BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE JESSIMIA AKA JESSI
# 8 18 years ago

> hI I am your biggest fan and my dream is to be an official member of your fan club but sinse I cant offord to than I made my own club in my room for srarters I have 3 big posters of you and 150 book that i collected from my rich (snoby) friends.
Is ther is anything you can do to help my dream come true!!! please please please
thanks thanks thanks
# 9 19 years ago

Thank you.
Hillary Duff shouldn't even be considered as a human being. She is a disgrace and should be killed immeadiatly. Honestly, there are people in the world who work HARD at having talent and don't even make, and then comes along a preteen little jackass who flops around on stage like a flake and calls it acting. She makes a bit of money and decides to put out a CD, also making hardworking musicians look like suckers. She's a terrible person and gets paid for it. Shouldn't we be giving starving children money before someone who should of gotten the deathpenalty before she was born? She was the mistake that should of landed in her mother's mouth and I think the whole world should boycott her before children start to think that she is what talent is.
Thank you, Mary
It's nice to know someone else in the world has their head on straight.
Keep rockin in the free world.

# 10 19 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is gavin can u like pritty please send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> Gavin
# 11 19 years ago

I hope someday Hillary Duff actually meets Avril Lavigne. A little Canadian ass kicking i belive is in order.

Sincerely,
Canuk
# 12 19 years ago

> > > hillary is a b*tch need i say no more
# 13 19 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is ben can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> ben i love u
# 14 19 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is ben can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> ben i love u
# 15 19 years ago

cara
hillary duff is the worst actress and singer ever! She probably doesn't even sing-just pretends to. She thinks shes so hot and sexy but shes not. all of this fame is getting to her head and she thinks shes better than everone else but shes not. shes gonna kill herself if she doesn't quit being so hyper and perky. shes not gonna stay popular cuz people are gonna finally realize that shes fake.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread