search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

patanol commercial

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

abby
there is a patanol commercial for eye allergies with a painting of a lady and her eyes are red and runny. but then the drops are used and they clear up. The piano music is beautiful in this commercial, can anyone help me find it?
# 2 19 years ago

Weird that I stumbled on this question -- my wife was the producer of that spot. The music was scored by Admusic in LA, so it's not commerically available. You might call them and ask about it, however.

http://www.admusic.biz/

> there is a patanol commercial for eye allergies with a painting of a lady and her eyes are red and runny. but then the drops are used and they clear up. The piano music is beautiful in this commercial, can anyone help me find it?
# 3 19 years ago

> See the www.patanol.com web site for the FAQs on this commercial including the firm that produced the music,,,the piece was written specifically for this production and is called "Work of Art",,it is done in a :30 and :60 version
# 4 19 years ago

> there is a patanol commercial for eye allergies with a painting of a lady and her eyes are red and runny. but then the drops are used and they clear up. The piano music is beautiful in this commercial, can anyone help me find it?

Hi
On the patanol web-site, there is a place that says the name of the web-site, which is not running yet, and the address of the place where you can retrieve this music. I know, because I asked for a copy of it for myself. :) I'm hoping to hear from them, soon.
Hope this helps.
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread