search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

new 2004 mitsubishi commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 50 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Heads up everyone! I can't tell you anything about the commercial because when it comes i'm 2 busy dancin -- BUT -- i have heard that song once before. It was on The Banger Sisters DVD. On the main menu. Is anybody feelin me out there. HOLLA...
# 2 19 years ago

I didn't see my commercial at all yesterday, ya'll. So nobody's knows anything about this, huh??? D'ohh!
# 3 19 years ago

I saw my commercial last!!!! Yay!!! it came on after third rock went off at about 12:30am. I am going to find out the name of this song if is the last thing i do...well...maybe not the last thing. BUT ITS ON MY LIST> #%$$%@!
# 4 19 years ago

> Heads up everyone! I can't tell you anything about the commercial because when it comes i'm 2 busy dancin -- BUT -- i have heard that song once before. It was on The Banger Sisters DVD. On the main menu. Is anybody feelin me out there. HOLLA...

Is it the Dirty Vegas song? I can't remember the name of it though.
# 5 19 years ago

Nope, its not the dirty vegas commercial. Its brand new and i saw it again last night while watchin the sixth sense on abc. it the brand new mitsubishi endeavor ls commercial. Thanks though. But really, look out for it. The song is HOT!
# 6 19 years ago

I saw the same commercial. this is an older song that i have been trying to find for a year. maybe together we can catch a break and find the d**n thing
# 7 19 years ago

> I saw the same commercial. this is an older song that i have been trying to find for a year. maybe together we can catch a break and find the d**n thing

does the song goes "everbodies got that something, everbodies got that sumthing" and this girl sings it. with the mitsubishi car going in a tunnel and then a baby pulls his juice out of the holder thing. is that the song ur looking for?? cuz i'm looking for that song too. i like that song.
# 8 19 years ago

is it that song that goes "everybodies got that sumthing, everbodies got that sumthing" cuz i'm looking for that song
# 9 19 years ago

> its breathe by telepopmusik....there is also a song by overseer called horndog that is on one of the new mitsu commercials that some of you might be thinking of :)
# 10 19 years ago

OK people, its not breath by telepopmusic
its not dirty vegas
its not horndog or corndog or whatever that song is. This commercial is BRAND SPANKIN NEW! It IS a woman singing but the words are not clear though, its like she scattin or somehting. The music is what's hot. makes me wanna dance. when i get new info i'll let you all know. Remember it is the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS and they play it alot on FOX and ABC. Later...
# 11 19 years ago

OK people, its not breath by telepopmusic
> its not dirty vegas
> its not horndog or corndog or whatever that song is. This commercial is BRAND SPANKIN NEW! It IS a woman singing but the words are not clear though, its like she scattin or somehting. The music is what's hot. makes me wanna dance. when i get new info i'll let you all know. Remember it is the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS and they play it alot on FOX and ABC. Later...
# 12 19 years ago

Girl, I got you covered.

Nikka Costa
Everybody got their something
# 13 19 years ago

> You the man, Girl!!! Thanx alot. And now that i think about it, I've heard of her before so now i'm gonna have to check out more of her music. Thanks again!
# 14 19 years ago

> is it that song that goes "everybodies got that sumthing, everbodies got that sumthing" cuz i'm looking for that song

You were right, Summer, i didn't recognize the lyrics before. if you don't know yet its Nikka Costa - Everybody's got that something. Check the responses, V hooked us up. Keep dancin Everyone!!!
# 15 19 years ago

hey- i have the same problem- it has the same bass line/ melody from the garbage song "cherry lips", but it sounds like maybe anastasia is singing. i have been trying to find this song and no one knows what it is!!!!! please post if you have any clue
(Messages 1 to 15 of 50 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread