search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

COORS LIGHT ODE TO LOVE SONG!!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 61 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I found the Commercial with the song 'I love football on TV...' you guys know the rest. I used quicktime to export the sound from it and now have a wav of it. If anyone is interested in getting this from me, IM me on AOL at MazMan007 I'll be more than happy to share it with you. I also have the other 2 songs the 'because we can' and 'party hard' if anyone's interested in those too.
PEACE OUT!!!
# 2 21 years ago

Please send me the wav file of the 'I like football on TV...' song. That song rules!
Thanks.

# 3 21 years ago

> I found the Commercial with the song 'I love football on TV...' you guys know the rest. I used quicktime to export the sound from it and now have a wav of it. If anyone is interested in getting this from me, IM me on AOL at MazMan007 I'll be more than happy to share it with you. I also have the other 2 songs the 'because we can' and 'party hard' if anyone's interested in those too.
> PEACE OUT!!!

# 4 21 years ago

> I found the Commercial with the song 'I love football on TV...' you guys know the rest. I used quicktime to export the sound from it and now have a wav of it. If anyone is interested in getting this from me, IM me on AOL at MazMan007 I'll be more than happy to share it with you. I also have the other 2 songs the 'because we can' and 'party hard' if anyone's interested in those too.
> PEACE OUT!!!

# 5 21 years ago

> PEACE OUT!!!

# 6 21 years ago

hey im steve and i would love to have the songs send them to me yay. thanks
# 7 21 years ago

Do u kno the lyrics to the one like..... THIS IS A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THING?

# 8 21 years ago

> PEACE OUT!!!

# 9 21 years ago

I would love to get the 'can can can' song from the commercial...can you send it my way?
# 10 21 years ago

I would love to get the 'can can can' song from the commercial...can you send it my way?
# 11 21 years ago

Anyone have the Lyrics to the NEW 'Heres to Football?'

# 12 21 years ago

> PEACE OUT!!!

# 13 21 years ago

hey man I dont got aol IM will you email it to me from here

# 14 21 years ago

> PEACE OUT!!!

# 15 21 years ago

> PEACE OUT!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 61 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread