search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

looking for Electribe 101 & Billie Ray Martin on video

(The only message ) Post Reply
# 1 23 years ago

i'm looking for promo videos, live stuff, interviews - anything by Electribe 101 & Billie Ray Martin. below is a detailed message.
thanks,
--jussi
-----------------
Hi,
I am trying to find videos by the group Electribe 101 and Billie Ray Martin, promo clips, live stuff & interviews.

E101 were active for a brief period in 1989-1991. They made four promo videos (for Mercury/Phonogram):
TELL ME WHEN THE FEVER ENDED
TALKING WITH MYSELF
YOU'RE WALKING
INSIDE OUT
I have the first 2 in fair quality mono, but I'd like to get them in their entirety and in stereo. The latter two I don't have in any form or quality, so anything will do.
The group toured with Depeche Mode in their 'World Violation' tour and they're included in some tapings of the tour. Known TV appearances include:
WHAT'S THE NOISE (BBC1 mid-91)
THE TUBE (Channel 4 (UK), 1990)
a show at TOWN AND COUNTRY CLUB, London (March 91?)

BRM appeared first in one S'Express clip (for Rhythm King):
HEY MUSIC LOVER
I have that in fair quality mono, but would like to get the entire clip in stereo. There's also a '12' Mix' video that I'd like to get. The track was titled 'Music Lover' in the USA.
BRM made 5 promo clips, with some variations, in 1994-1995 (for Magnet):
YOUR LOVING ARMS (black & white)*
YOUR LOVING ARMS (colour, U.S.)
YOUR LOVING ARMS (Soundfactory Mix)
RUNNING AROUND TOWN (3.52)*
RUNNING AROUND TOWN ('extended' 5.40)
RUNNING AROUND TOWN (Spike Radio, 3.48)
IMITATION OF LIFE
SPACE OASIS
YOU AND I (Keep Holding On)
There's a Magnet promo compilation of all 5 basic videos. I have the clips marked * in stereo, but I'm interested in getting any promo compilation with the other clips and TV tapings of the alternate clips.
There's at least this TV performance:
LATER WITH JOOLS HOLLAND (Nov 11, 95)

I am able to play all formats, PAL, NSTC & SECAM.
My intention is to compile an extensive collection for the BRM community/mailinglist and all contributors will receive a free copy of the finished 'product' - or at least a considerable discount if it turns out to be an expensive project.
i have a brm website at http://members.surfeu.fi/brm/
i'm also the moderator of brm community at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BillieRayMartin

i hope to hear from you,
--jussi
(The only message )

This Thread

Only 1 post in this thread yet