search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i really want the famous stars msn hilary duff

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

hi!hilary.my name is corey tuschak i am 10 years old and i live in richmond hill,ontario.i am your biggest fan i always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. my favourite song of yours is come clean.you are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
# 2 20 years ago

> hi!hilary.my name is Armando Falotico i am 10 years old and i live in richmond hill,ontario.i am your biggest fan i always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. my favourite song of yours is come clean.you are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
>
# 3 19 years ago

hi your cool
# 4 18 years ago

hi hilary you are so lucky you are preety and you have a nice voice and out of all your songs l like a little voice and someone watching over me out of all your videos l like raise your voice can you please write back yo me thank you very much
>
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread