search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hilary please i want to no you

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

hI MY NAME IS ARMANDO FALOTICO AND I AM A BOY I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER BY TALKING TO YOU ON MSN AN D SINCE YOU ARE A GIRL MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH SOME GIRL TROUBLES SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK TO ME I UNDERSTAND BUT ATLEAST TRY TO CONTACT ME.

REGARDS, ARMANDO FALOTICO
# 2 20 years ago

Why would a rich, famous, beatiful woman like myself want to chat with you? You sound like a whiney little pregnant dog. Grow up and be a man. Want advice on woman? Read Cosmo or call Dr.Drew. f*g!

Hilary

P.S Don't forget to buy my movie "Cheaper by the Dozen" and come to the theater and see my latest movie!

> hI MY NAME IS ARMANDO FALOTICO AND I AM A BOY I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER BY TALKING TO YOU ON MSN AN D SINCE YOU ARE A GIRL MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH SOME GIRL TROUBLES SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK TO ME I UNDERSTAND BUT ATLEAST TRY TO CONTACT ME.
>
> REGARDS, ARMANDO FALOTICO
>
# 3 20 years ago

Why would a rich, famous, beatiful woman like myself want to chat with you? You sound like a whiney little pregnant dog. Grow up and be a man. Want advice on woman? Read Cosmo or call Dr.Drew. f*g!

Hilary

P.S Don't forget to buy my movie "Cheaper by the Dozen" and come to the theater and see my latest movie!

> hI MY NAME IS ARMANDO FALOTICO AND I AM A BOY I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER BY TALKING TO YOU ON MSN AN D SINCE YOU ARE A GIRL MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH SOME GIRL TROUBLES SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK TO ME I UNDERSTAND BUT ATLEAST TRY TO CONTACT ME.
>
>
# 4 19 years ago

>
>
# 5 16 years ago

Armando Falotico (back baby)
ur a fag asswhipe
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread