search user
Clipland Forum Other

i need help finding a song

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

ok there is a new axe commericial. It has a guy stepping into a new section in the train with only a girl sitting across from him. they look at each other then her boy friend comes in, when they go through the tunnel they do their buisness and he has her gum in his mouth. what i wanna know is what is the song played near the end of the commercial
# 2 20 years ago

> hi i am going back to the late 70s a song i think called your so precious or those words in the song
my late husband died in 1980 and he had dedicated this song to our daughter ,she is 40 in Jan and i am on a misson to find the song for a special gift
it was a slow song sung by a man
hope someone can help thanks
# 3 19 years ago

I am looking for a song that I sang at my Mom and Dad's wedding in 1996. It was about getting married and I remember part of the lyrics and it went like this, " lets walk down the isle together, bound to be together till we die. So in love are we true just can't wait too say i do, so in love, just you and I". I really want to find this song so that I can sing it at my aunts wedding.
Please help me fing this song
> Thanks
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread