search user
Clipland Forum Other

Married With Children song!

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

There was an episode of Married With Children, I think from 1990, and it featured a band called the Guttercats. Kelly played the "rock very *friendly* person" in their video on the show, and I'm dying to find this song. I read somewhere it's called "Decoy Woman", but I have no idea.

So, if anyone could tell me if that is the name of the band or the song, please let me know! Also, if anyone has it or knows where I can find it exactly, that'd be great. Thanks!!
# 2 19 years ago

I don't know where you could locate the song but the band's name was Guttercats and I assume 'Decoy Woman' was the name of their song. The bass player, Bobby Lycon, from that band went to join the group Shotgun Messiah and now has his own band called U.N.I. You should go check the Shotgun site out maybe they will have some info you want.

> There was an episode of Married With Children, I think from 1990, and it featured a band called the Guttercats. Kelly played the "rock very *friendly* person" in their video on the show, and I'm dying to find this song. I read somewhere it's called "Decoy Woman", but I have no idea.
>
> So, if anyone could tell me if that is the name of the band or the song, please let me know! Also, if anyone has it or knows where I can find it exactly, that'd be great. Thanks!!
(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread