search user
Clipland Forum Other

re;Bizzy bone

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I am one of bone thugs biggest fans,and I think that kicking bizzy out was a mistake.Because man, bonethugs just aint the same with out everyone together, the nuts wont be the same.but it would be cool if yall hooked back up and made another album.. peace!!!
# 2 19 years ago

I would say im your biggest fan or atleast one and I would love for you guys to make another cd even though Bizzy aint wif you no more. get him back for a little and make one... man that would be kick ass. you guys are my life. all I do is listen to you and look at pictures and look nuts up. i love you guys so much you dont even understand. I realy think, I KNOW, if you would make another cd it would be the best seller.
BONE I LOVE YOU!
holla back to me on my email I would love that.
Smokey
# 3 19 years ago

justin sprinkle aka ghost
Hey k pasa? My name is justin sprinkle I am from timberville virginia. I love bone thugs they have great music. Thats pretty much all I listen to. They have alot of talent . I write raps and I hope that one day I will be as good as them. I think kicking bizzy out was a realy big mistake things wont be tha same. I hope they can reunite togetha and keep recording as a group. mdk luv peace!
# 4 19 years ago

justinAKA ghost
> Hey k pasa? My name is justin sprinkle I am from timberville virginia. I love bone thugs they have great music. Thats pretty much all I listen to. They have alot of talent . I write raps and I hope that one day I will be as good as them. I think kicking bizzy out was a realy big mistake things wont be tha same. I hope they can reunite togetha and keep recording as a group. mdk luv peace!
>
# 5 19 years ago

I also think kickin bizzy out was mistake. Bizzy has alot of musical talent. All his songs has lot of depth in it. I think bizzy should get back wit bone. In January 21, 2003 i met bone in there tour bus. But bizzy wasn't there. I asked layzie where he was at he said bizzy ain't here. Bizzy is my favorite rapper in the world. I would take a bullet in the head for him. I would really give up my life for him. Bizzy if your reading this e-mail me please. See ya.
# 6 19 years ago

> yo im in luv wif B.O.N.E and i think its time fo ya'll 2 come back down 2 SYDNEY, australia with [bizzy] bcoz we miss ya'll!!!!! B.O.N.E 2 THA BONE! 4eva
if any of uz r readin this plzzz holla back on ma email!
much appreciated

# 7 19 years ago

yo im in luv wif B.O.N.E and i think its time fo ya'll 2 come back down 2 SYDNEY, australia with [bizzy] bcoz we miss ya'll!!!!! B.O.N.E 2 THA BONE! 4eva
> if any of uz r readin this plzzz holla back on ma email!
much appreciated
suzi_h@hotmail.com
# 8 19 years ago

> I am one of bone thugs biggest fans,and I think that kicking bizzy out was a mistake.Because man, bonethugs just aint the same with out everyone together, the nuts wont be the same.but it would be cool if yall hooked back up and made another album.. peace!!!
# 9 19 years ago

SUZY`bone
> > I am one of bone thugs biggest fans,and I think that kicking bizzy out was a mistake.Because man, bonethugs just aint the same with out everyone together, the nuts wont be the same.but it would be cool if yall hooked back up and made another album.. peace!!!
>

bone are hookin up wid a new album!
# 10 19 years ago

> hey wassup....my and 3 of my mates love bone and we call each other the bone brothers....but dont tell everyone just close friends...you guys need to make an album.....i always listen to your music....i got high a few nights ago and listened to all ur crazy songs like extacy and weed song and espectialy buddah lovers......you guys need to make an album...please bring bizzy bak........youz have gotta come to australia...i will b dere straight away.....bizzy is my favourite rapper in the world....im grownin my hair like him...my mates say i replicate bizzy coz its curly and thik...i always cornrow it....when it gets a bit longer im goin to raid it tha way bizzy did in 'resurrection (papers papers)'
once again please get bak together and come to australia....
email bak if uz can please

peace out

jason
# 11 19 years ago

darryl
> I am one of bone thugs biggest fans,and I think that kicking bizzy out was a mistake.Because man, bonethugs just aint the same with out everyone together, the nuts wont be the same.but it would be cool if yall hooked back up and made another album.. peace!!!
# 12 19 years ago

darryl
# 13 19 years ago

naw thats me heffa im they biggest fan now hooka Stop frontin u all up on they nutz like its nothing you need to stop smh o well but lawd knows im they biggest fan ho im out peace Traycee said wuss good
# 14 19 years ago

> > hey wassup....my and 3 of my mates love bone and we call each other the bone brothers....but dont tell everyone just close friends...you guys need to make an album.....i always listen to your music....i got high a few nights ago and listened to all ur crazy songs like extacy and weed song and espectialy buddah lovers......you guys need to make an album...please bring bizzy bak........youz have gotta come to australia...i will b dere straight away.....bizzy is my favourite rapper in the world....im grownin my hair like him...my mates say i replicate bizzy coz its curly and thik...i always cornrow it....when it gets a bit longer im goin to raid it tha way bizzy did in 'resurrection (papers papers)'
> once again please get bak together and come to australia....
> email bak if uz can please
>
> peace out
>
> jason
# 15 19 years ago

im from co oh and i think bizzy sould been left, i noe bizzy careless bout be kick out bone thugz,cuz he done made better cdz then dem now, heaven movie,hellz movie,tha gift,co soliderz,and bizzy prezent doudle R, im cant wait for tha next abulm [book of byon] that pose be coming out thiz year,i rep co to tha greatest cuz of bizzy,i devlope my rap skillz of him and [capo,7 sign,cat cody,RR,and al lil of layzie] but mostly bizzy. i think bizzy iz one of greatest and fastest to rep ohio and proud im from tha columbus,OH,so while im down here i dont for get were i came from ,itz all in freestylez, bizzy is just way too strong,im from tha franklin n union area, cuz i lived in both, well im out thiz be that nigga repin co 2,yeyawn aka lil rapsta aka 614 aka g sta aka nite......... started my rap n freestylez 13 now im 15 i only wish to make it big like Ripsta has, now i still like bone music just not as much as bb gambi
(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread