search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

coors light- ode to love sogns

(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

i love
football on tv
shots of gina lee.
hangin wit my friends,
and twins.
i love
meals at four a.m.,
parties that never end,
dogs that love cats,
and, and twins.
and i love you too
heres to love songs.
# 17 21 years ago

> :> who sings the song from that commercial?
:> : 'i love football on tv, shots of gina lee..etc' from coors light
>> WHO SINGS THIS LOVE SONG FROM THE COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL????? i really need to know! please tell me!!!!
:
: A disc is in the works for November release
you owe me one...
http://www.ads.com/ads/adInfo.jsp?ad_id=2024&us=681588&pt=0

# 18 21 years ago

> :> :> who sings the song from that commercial?
:> :> : 'i love football on tv, shots of gina lee..etc' from coors light
>> :> WHO SINGS THIS LOVE SONG FROM THE COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL????? i really need to know! please tell me!!!!
:> :
:> : A disc is in the works for November release
>> okay, i dont really care for a disk....who sings the song? just answer who sings the song and waht is the song title? its not that hard! please
>
: ~Ok i dont care who sings the song, all i want to know is the lyrics, so if someone can tell me all the lyrics to that song, (the parts on the commercial) it would be greatly appreciated!!

# 19 21 years ago

I love football on tv
Shots of Gina Lee
Hangin with my friends
And twins!
And I love parties that never end
Burritos at 4 AM
Dogs that love cats..
And twins!
And I love you too!
Here's to love songs!
>] anyone know the lyrics to the new commercial 'here's to football'?

# 20 21 years ago

> : who sings the song from that commercial?
:> 'i love football on tv, shots of gina lee..etc' from coors light
> WHO SINGS THIS LOVE SONG FROM THE COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL????? i really need to know! please tell me!!!!
I don't know, but it's at genuinemusicinc.com I want the MP3 myself!

# 21 21 years ago

i luv football on tv
shots of gina lee
hangin with my friends
and twins
i luv buritos at 4 am
parties that never end
dogs that luv catch
and those twins
and i luv u too
and if anyone had the words to the second commercail, email the lyrics to me at underscore_33@hotmail.com
# 22 21 years ago

Is he the former lead singer of the fab four from Dearborn's group known as Destination?

# 23 21 years ago

> :> :> who sings the song from that commercial?
:> :> : 'i love football on tv, shots of gina lee..etc' from coors light
>> :> WHO SINGS THIS LOVE SONG FROM THE COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL????? i really need to know! please tell me!!!!
:> :
:> : A disc is in the works for November release
>> okay, i dont really care for a disk....who sings the song? just answer who sings the song and waht is the song title? its not that hard! please
>
: ~Ok i dont care who sings the song, all i want to know is the lyrics, so if someone can tell me all the lyrics to that song, (the parts on the commercial) it would be greatly appreciated!!
I love playin' 2 hand touch , eatin' way too much , watchin' my team win....and twins
I love quarterbacks eatin' dirt, pom-poms and shorts skirts, fans who won't quit..and those twins, and I..love you too.
Here's to football
# 24 20 years ago

> :> : who sings the song from that commercial?
:> :> 'i love football on tv, shots of gina lee..etc' from coors light
>> : WHO SINGS THIS LOVE SONG FROM THE COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL????? i really need to know! please tell me!!!!
:>
:> A disc is in the works for November release
> okay, i dont really care for a disk....who sings the song? just answer who sings the song and waht is the song title? its not that hard! please
Ok i am looking for the same thing please email me if you get it

# 25 20 years ago

hey, the singers name is steve semonsic.

>> :> who sings the song from that commercial?
>> : WHO SINGS THIS LOVE SONG FROM THE COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL????? i really need to know! please tell me!!!!
> okay, i dont really care for a disk....who sings the song? just answer who sings the song and waht is the song title? its not that hard! please

# 26 19 years ago

who does the mixes of the songs on those rock on commercials? especially tom jones, and the latest ones using the scorpions and dmc.is it junkie xl?

# 27 20 years ago

Awwww so u like that song also...good singer huh
Im on that case too
Ill get back to you

# 28 20 years ago

'Here's to football' Lyrics- I love playin' two hand touch, eatin' way too much, watching my team win...with the twins! I love quaterbacks eatin' dirt, pom poms and short skirts, Fans who don't quit...and those twins! And I love you too! Here's to Football'
'Here's to playoffs' Lyrics-I love football on TV, shots of Gina Lee, hanging with my friends...and twins! I love burittos at 4am! Parties that never end, dogs that love cats...and-and twins! And I Love...you too! Here's to love songs!'
I am almost positive both are sung by 'Fratboy nation.'

# 29 20 years ago

> :> : who sings the song from that commercial?

:Steve Minoncic performs the song in the ad he also did the new coors light road trip ad for aint no mountain high enough

# 30 19 years ago

> > :> who sings the song from that commercial?
> :> : 'i love football on tv, shots of gina lee..etc' from coors light
> >> WHO SINGS THIS LOVE SONG FROM THE COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL????? i really need to know! please tell me!!!!
> :
> : A disc is in the works for November release
>
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread